e2save, Carphone Warehouse, Phone Spot or OneStopPhoneShop? Read this... (but don't panic...)

mycashbackclaim.co.uk/

Please take a look of that site to help organise your cashback and check when everything needs to be sent back.

"The cashback calculator tells you when your claim window starts & ends for each section of your offer.

We do not restrict you to a single specific bill and you need to send the most recent bill for the claim window specified (Please note the bill should not be older than 28 days when you send it in!)

To view your claim dates and use the cashback calculator you will need your order ID and mobile number or email address.

-Click on the logo for the company you purchased the phone from

-Enter your order ID

-Enter either your mobile number or email address

-You can now view your order and details on when you claim your cashback

If you do not know your order ID you can use your mobile number or email to have this resent to you via the log in page of the cashback calculator."

19 Comments

Admin

That's really useful- definitely going to use this, thanks Duck!! +Rep

Please preface the title with "DON'T PANIC".

My heart sank for a minute.

Original Poster

Hehe.

Tried this before and it doesn't work for me

Not sure if that's cos I bought mine (from e2save) over the phone

Just to add at first I was worried about my cashback with e2save.
However with my 1st claim, I received my lovely cheque just over 2 weeks after I had sent in my claim form and bill.

This was right before Christmas too:thumbsup:

Doesnt have regular CPW, boo.

duckmagicuk2 - need your advice/help, i took out the e2save 11months free deal on the SE w200i, all good connected on the 21st January. looked online and saw my deal explained and the following is showing...

11 Months FREE by redemption

Cashback Breakdown
Offer BreakdownYou Get
Automatic Cashback£136
Send month 6 claim between 21st Jun 2008 and 31st Jul 2008£62.25
Send month 8 claim between 21st Aug 2008 and 30th Sep 2008£62.25
Send month 10 claim between 21st Oct 2008 and 30th Nov 2008£62.25
Send month 12 claim between 21st Dec 2008 and 31st Jan 2009£62.25

no i would have said that as i signed up on the 21st of January, then my month 6 claim would be my june 21st bill? I've been told by a guy at work that its the July bill? he reckons he was reading somewhere online about E2save and now i'm confused....

hopefully you might be able help, and i guess there are a few others like me!! (hopefully)

Original Poster

As it says in the instructions, when you reach the "claim window" which they give you they tell you to send your most recent bill - i.e. no older than 28 days. So as long as you stick to e2save's time limits you just send in whichever bill you have just got.

duckmagicuk2;1500684

As it says in the instructions, when you reach the "claim window" which … As it says in the instructions, when you reach the "claim window" which they give you they tell you to send your most recent bill - i.e. no older than 28 days. So as long as you stick to e2save's time limits you just send in whichever bill you have just got.

really, as simple as that, hmmn then i've sounded really thick then:whistling:

thanks for clearing that up.

Original Poster

Some other companies had more confusing ones. This is fairly straight forward.

Your posting is very apt for me as I am about to claim my first instalment!. I have one question that you may know the answer to....
I got claim forms with my deal with a return address of e2save cashback claims, PO box 462, crewe, cw1 9dy.
but on the website when I check my cashback claim it has a link to download claim forms which have a return address of cashback claims, PO box 337, crewe, cw2 8we.

Do you know which should be used?

Original Poster

I'm bumping this for you all as I'd even forgotten about it myself!! I hope this helps some of you out.

having loadsa trouble contacting e2save, i cant seem to get an order id through email or phone, and every time i phone up its always on hold for upto 15 mins :whistling:

Is anyone having trouble signing into the onestopphoneshop site? I tried the other week and it worked but now it isn't. The e2save one looks exactly the same.... but my details don't let me log in there... even though if I go through the e2save one requesting my details to be sent to me it works.?

Any help is appreciated.

okay, I still cant sign in to see the dates I need to return my bill between or my details. I'm fairly certain I have to send in the bill I just received, one question though. Is Transaction Number on the claim form, the same as Order ID in the order confirmation when you first order the phone?

There is little information on mycashbackclaim.com now.
Anyone know why?

Original Poster

polyalloy;1846392

There is little information on mycashbackclaim.com now. Anyone know why?

No information at all. :shock:

duckmagicuk2;1500684

As it says in the instructions, when you reach the "claim window" which … As it says in the instructions, when you reach the "claim window" which they give you they tell you to send your most recent bill - i.e. no older than 28 days. So as long as you stick to e2save's time limits you just send in whichever bill you have just got.

As above - no details at all now.

But the advice above is suspect in my view. The dates on the screen for sending in the claim do not correspond with the T&Cs that were sent at the time of order. There a long threads on Moneysavingexpert about this and the way E2Save confuse things by giving out conflicting information.

I actually rang customer services twice to clarify which bill should be sent for claim 1 and got told 2 different things!! One said the June bill and one said the July bill. My summary claim was the same as essexganstas dates posted earlier.

As a result I have drafted a letter pointing out all the inconsistencies in their documents and asking them to clarify, in writing, which of the bills need sending for claim 1 and to which address (there are 3 different ones dependent on what documentation you look at). It will be sent this week.

In any case if you took them to court I am sure you would win as there are so many dates around that you are sure to satisfy one of them! I just want to avoid court action which seems to be increasingly common with E2Save.

Has anyone had any luck lately? I sent in a bill around the end of March and haven't heard anything since. I used onestopphoneshop before and they were fine and even sent bill back that had mistakes but nothing so far. I guess I should give them a call but speaking with people at these places just stresses me out so much.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321185
    2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…23
    3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions