Groups

e2save cashback?

hi all, got my sixth bill today, which is the start of my cash back bills, I've been double checking my T&C's and it states this bill needs to be sent between 26th sept and 25th Oct, Does this sound right as I'm new to all this cashback malarky.
    Tia

11 Comments

it is best to ring e2save customer service and confirm with them.
    heres the number i used to ring them 01509 615993 (local rate, can be used in inclusive minutes)
    i sent my claim off 2 weeks ago... i sent it special delivery insured upto £500.. and my claim has successfully gone through and i will be getting my cheque very soon...

jaguark;2855281

it is best to ring e2save customer service and confirm with them. heres … it is best to ring e2save customer service and confirm with them. heres the number i used to ring them 01509 615993 (local rate, can be used in inclusive minutes)i sent my claim off 2 weeks ago... i sent it special delivery insured upto £500.. and my claim has successfully gone through and i will be getting my cheque very soon...

Did you pay for consequential loss insurance? Otherwise the £500 means nothing.

Supermod

When did you take the contract out Tia?

magicjay1986;2855317

When did you take the contract out Tia?

lol, thanks in advance (i think!)

Original Poster

Benjimoron;2855346

26/03/08

Original Poster

jaguark;2855281

it is best to ring e2save customer service and confirm with them. heres … it is best to ring e2save customer service and confirm with them. heres the number i used to ring them 01509 615993 (local rate, can be used in inclusive minutes)i sent my claim off 2 weeks ago... i sent it special delivery insured upto £500.. and my claim has successfully gone through and i will be getting my cheque very soon...

what address did you have to send the bill to, was it:
    PO BOX 8840 LOUGHBOROUGH LE11 9EL

Original Poster

Benjimoron;2855346

Yes thanks in advance, my names Russ lol

i sent it to the address on the claim form (the cashback claim voucher... it says it at the bottom)

Original Poster

so the claim form must be sent back 6 months after I took the contract out and not as soon as you get the bill?

ohdaesu;2868347

so the claim form must be sent back 6 months after I took the contract … so the claim form must be sent back 6 months after I took the contract out and not as soon as you get the bill?

Ring up e2save and check. As stated earlier, the number 01509 615993 works and is included in inclusive minutes (so you don't have to use a national rate number to call them).

As far as I know, the current cashback address is as follows (but I do advise you to check this before sending anything):

e2save.com
    Cashback Claims
    PO Box 8840
    Loughborough
    LE11 9EL

AS SAID EARLIER: It is important that you send the item by recorded delivery (in order to prove that it has been received by e2save). If you want to insure your item then Special delivery IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, as you'll only be insuring a few pieces of paper. You should get Special Delivery WITH CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS COVER, which covers any loss brought about as a result of the item being lost by the Royal Mail. ]Click here to learn more about consequential loss cover.

Supermod

ohdaesu;2855518

Yes thanks in advance, my names Russ lol

I was joking...obviously wasnt very funny :thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions