Groups

E2save cashback claims...HOW RELIABLE ARE THEY NOW?

Hi All
    many of us have had a lot of problems with e2save recently, well in the last 12months, and am just wondering if there are any recent customers who have either finished their claims or still in the process
    how were they like
    has it got reasonably 'easier' with them any feedback would help

am looking to take out another contract with them, been over 12months since i last went with them but they were funny with some customers, regarding claim dates, not receipt of the claim forms etc etc

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

8 Comments

I had a contract with them and had no problems at all just make sure you make a note of the date when the claims have to be sent back and there should be no problems.

Last years W880i deal, I got all cheques no problem.

Original Poster

cheers very helpful
    which deal did you buy

Original Poster

whats their best deal at present? i've looked but nothing really shines out

mushyg99;5408045

whats their best deal at present? i've looked but nothing really shines … whats their best deal at present? i've looked but nothing really shines out

there was a t-mobile 16 months free 18 month contract on here the other day,

Banned

I had only a problem with one cheque I had sent them so never used them again.

I sent off for it on the date specified by them but they said it was the wrong date. Although my other payments on the contract were never a problem

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;5408054

I had only a problem with one cheque I had sent them so never used them … I had only a problem with one cheque I had sent them so never used them again.I sent off for it on the date specified by them but they said it was the wrong date. Although my other payments on the contract were never a problem

this is the problem im talking about
    did you managed to get htem to pay up them?

zedf;5408020

I had a contract with them and had no problems at all just make sure you … I had a contract with them and had no problems at all just make sure you make a note of the date when the claims have to be sent back and there should be no problems.

+1 i agree
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions