Groups

e2save cashback help needed update! l

hi everyone, i need a little help with e2save cashback... i hav sent the cashback claim recorded delivery last week... i still havent received any txt or anything to confirm they have it.. can someone help me because i dont know what to do...Thanks

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://i36.tinypic.com/66b0bd.jpg
    heres the image...

I usually put the month i am claiming (eg. month 4) and the amount, so you cant go wrong, make sure you get your cashback, E2save caused me alot of problems but i managed to get all my cashbacks!

Banned

Please make sure you send your form at the right time as e2save are vthe worst and will try and get out of it if at all poss.I got both my phones with them and never again.You should have had a letter when you received your phone you should have received a letter telling you how much you must claim each time it is due.regards and good luck,Paul.

Don't you put the amount, ie £90 or whatever?

Benjimoron;2650663

Don't you put the amount, ie £90 or whatever?

already mentioned in my post ;-)

agulma;2651058

already mentioned in my post ;-)

Sorry, just saw the bit about the month and didn't register that you said the amount too.

Original Poster

thanks for your help, i will be sending it 1st thing monday.

jaguark;2655443

thanks for your help, i will be sending it 1st thing monday.

send it recordered too, extra security, covers you for sending it:thumbsup:.

Not for insurance, but for prof.

Original Poster

thanks will have that in mind too... repped everyone ;-)

Send special delivery with consequential loss insurance for ultimate piece of mind.

What do you need to send original bill and claim form? Anything else? mines due very soon

Original Poster

now e2save accept a copy of your bill, but you have to send the original claim form,

One more question, shall i staple the claim form onto my bill or just put it into the envelope with the bill??

Original Poster

erm i havent received any reply from e2save about them getting my claim... i sent it recorded delivery insured upto £500... can anyone help as what should i do

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?712
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1721
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764394
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions