Groups
    EXPIRED

e2save deals

Hello

There seems to be some really good deals on the e2save site.....

I was just wondering if anyone who has gone for one of the e2save phone deals in the past has got any feedback...eg

has anyone had any problems with the cashback?
    who is responsible if there are any hardware problems etc (e2save?)
    what usually happens at the end of the contract (is the same price deal offered again)

any feedback would be much appreciated

cheers

1 Comment

Hi. I'd jut like to start by saying that e2save are now owned by Car Phone Warehouse who, I think you'll agree, are a pretty reputable company.

I've got a phone from there. It arrived very quickly, but I've not got around to requesting cashback.

I don't think they offer you the same offer at the end of the contract, and so the best thing to do is tell them during the last month that you're cancelling at the END of the contract and get a new contract. It'll probably be a deal just as great, and it'll be a newer phone as well, and so even if they DID let me have the same offer, I wouldn't have it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114480
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767192
      3. word association Game73844459
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714

See more discussions