Groups

E2save problems, any advice?

I signed up for an e2save cashback 12month free deal in June.

I followed the terms and sent back my first bill and 5th bill showing I had been connected for 4 months along with the claim form. Last week I received a letter saying my cashback was unsuccessful.

I have been ringing them for the past week, wasting countless money listening to that 2min intro on the 0871 number only to be told at the end of the intro by an automated woman that they are not able to take any calls.

Whats going on? I tried contacting them via their forum, but my post won't be entered and there has been no posts for a month?

Any advice welcome - as it is I have just lost £420 :x

3 Comments

ive a funny feeling mine is going t be the same

Send an e-mail to Charles Dunstone, [email protected].

Not that it should make any difference but were you supposed to send the first bill?

Original Poster

Managed to get hold of them today. It was turned down because I only sent the first page of my first bill and first page of the 5th and claim form.

I should have sent the whole first bill and cover off the 5th.

I am desputing this because I didn't receive the 'cashback information' through the post telling me this, so I went on the information here:

e2save.com/pop…512

Next, they received the cashback well within the time limit however it was not processed until almost December because they were backlogged, so by the time I was informed it was too late to resend the full bill. If they had processed when they received it I could have sorted it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64522
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions