Found 15th Aug 2006
I took out a contract a month and a bit ago and got my first bill last week. It shows the charges for the part month and the next month.
Since it charged me for the part month can I cancel the contract half way through the month too? (ie. I connected on the 13th so can I cancel on the 13th of June 2007 or do I cancel on the 22nd.)

EDIT: NEW QUESTION

its time for my first cashback claim, ive received my bill and printed out the vouchers. It says to send off the top 2 sheets, is this just page 1 and page 2? page 1 being a summary page and page 2 my itemised report

stupid question really since theyre the only 2 pages i have. The itemised report shows ive only made 3 calls and 1 text message, this wont affect my cashback claim will it?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

mug51

I took out a contract a month and a bit ago and got my first bill last … I took out a contract a month and a bit ago and got my first bill last week. It shows the charges for the part month and the next month. Since it charged me for the part month can I cancel the contract half way through the month too? (ie. I connected on the 13th so can I cancel on the 13th of June 2007 or do I cancel on the 22nd.)

It's 12 months from the connection date, so it would be 12 months from the 13th June.

Banned

You have to be with them a minimum 12 months and cancel your contract end of the 11 month, if they have charged you more in the first bill, then your final bill will be less the same amount.

Original Poster

:thumbsup:cheers for that guys

Original Poster

think ill add to my post, no point in a new thread.

its time for my first cashback claim, ive received my bill and printed out the vouchers. It says to send off the top 2 sheets, is this just page 1 and page 2? page 1 being a summary page and page 2 my itemised report

stupid question really since theyre the only 2 pages i have. The itemised report shows ive only made 3 calls and 1 text message, this wont affect my cashback claim will it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63661
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions