Groups

e2save/cpw

i recently brought a mobile phone from e2save but after a couple of days i decided i wanted to return the phone.
    i phoned e2save asking for a returns number this i got with no problem after i explained to the chap on the phone that i had removed the phone from the box and powered it up to check its features ( camera, music player, quality of sound etc ) but i had made no phone calls and sent no text from the handset, he said it wouldn't matter if i had used the phone as you get a 7 day returns guarantee so i thought that everything was OK.
    was i wrong e2save/cpw sent the phone back to me this morning saying that because i had broken the seal on the box and used the phone i was accepting the contract and i could not return the phone.
    Please Forgive me But how am i meant to check the phone and its features if i am not allowed to remove it from the box thus breaking the seal on the box and what about the 7 day long distance selling returns guarantee does this not cover me for taking the phone out of the box.

VERY ANGRY WITH E2SAVE/CAR PHONE WAREHOUSE NOW:x

1 Comment

Original Poster

ahh one more thing they sent it back without the bl***y simcard so i cant use it now anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716

See more discussions