E3 2013 ✰ It begins.

Found 27th May 2013
Watch E3 LIVE HERE uk.ign.com/eve…/e3
***PS4 Supports Used Games, Requires No Online Connection - £349 price tag.
*** Xbox One to be released in November, Price tag £429.

(PS4 to be showcased tonight)
Livestream here:
youtube.com/wat…s-u (please stand by.)

MON: Microsoft
9:30 AM (PT)
5:30 PM (GMT)

MON: Electronic Arts
1:00 PM (PT)
9:00 PM (GMT)

MON: Ubisoft
3:00 PM (PT)
11:00 PM GMT)

MON: Sony
6:00 PM (PT)
2:00 AM (GMT Tuesday)

E3 is going to be super busy this year. A new Xbox. A new Playstation. Tons of new games and all to be delivered in 48 hours.
Community Updates
1414 Comments
http://empyreanedge.com/wp-content/uploads/e3.jpg

What is E3?
Electronic Entertainment Expo, commonly known as E3, is an annual trade fair for the computer and video games industry presented by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA). It is used by many video game publishers and accessory manufacturers to show off their upcoming games and game-related merchandise.

When is it?
This year E3 is being Held on the 11th of june and will end on the 13th of june.

Where?
It is being held in Los Angeles Convention Centre.

E3 website - e3expo.com/hom…age.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PlayStation 4 - youtube.com/wat…UK4
http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2013/02/21/controller004.jpg

•Separate chip for Encoding/Decoding and various other tasks
•Blu-ray/DVD optical drive
•Will not play CDs
•There is a dedicated Share button on the controller. You can send snippets of recorded video straight to a friend and even invite them to watch your game, or allow them to take over your gameplay if you want them to.
•Backwards Compatibility through on-board Gaikai streaming (likely subscription-based, not likely available at launch)
•All PS4 software remote playable on PS VITA through Gaikai streaming (voodoo magic)
•Sharing and social functions controllable via iPad
•HDMI, RCA and Optical outputs
•4K TV compatible
•VITA second screen
•Cross-game video, text and audio chat via OS
•Exclusive launch lineup of inFAMOUS: Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Drive Club and Knack
•3rd party launch lineup of Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Call of Duty: Ghosts
•Games can be suspended and resumed, even after turning off console
•Dual Shock 4 features much beefier size, tighter analog sticks, proper R2 triggers, and multi-touch touchpad, internal speaker and a light bar for motion control and identifying players
•Compatible with previous gen peripherals including headsets, keyboards and PS Move (not compatible with Dual Shock 3)
•Trophy system carries over from PS3
•Headset included
•Releasing in North America and Europe in 2013
(http://www.gamepur.com/news/11143-ps4-vs-xbox-one-everything-we-know-so-far-about-both.html)

Xbox One - Xbox One Revealed [Full Press Conference]
http://readwrite.com/files/styles/800_450sc/public/fields/th21%201280%20xbox%20one%20macro.jpg

•3GB RAM reserved for OS, 5GB available for games
•2 CPU cores reserved for OS, 6 available for games
•10% of GPU reserved for OS, 90% available for games
•Change channels and watch TV through the console (through pre-arranged partnerships, none confirmed as of yet)
•Blu-ray/DVD optical drive
•"Snap" mode allows for seamless transition between games, movies, TV, etc.
•Kinect 2 mandatory for console to operate
•Mandatory installs for all software (requires console to be online)
•Software tied to LIVE ID
•No Backwards Compatibility
•HDMI in/out only
•4K TV compatible
•Smartglass second screen
•Cross-game video and audio chat via Skype app
•Exclusive launch lineup of Forza 5
•3rd party launch lineup of Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Call of Duty: Ghosts
•LIVE will continue to exist as it did this gen, with all online multiplayer and entertainment features behind a paywall (pricing not yet announced)
•Games can be suspended and resumed, even after turning off console
•System has constant access to the "Cloud", which could be theoretically used to offload AI routines and the like to take load off of the CPU
•Controller now features force feedback triggers (awesome), internal AA batteries, improved d-pad, Start + Select renamed to Menu and View
•Headset not included, and not compatible with previous gen headsets
•Achievement system carries over from 360
•Releasing in North America in 2013

(http://www.gamepur.com/news/11143-ps4-vs-xbox-one-everything-we-know-so-far-about-both.html)

Edited by: "D_G" 27th May 2013
Are you ready to take a tour through the madness that is E3 2013? Join us as we walk through 30 of the biggest games we want to see at E3 - two per day over the span of 15 days. And tune in as our coverage fires up on June 10 - and perhaps even in these final days and weeks leading up to the event.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/05/SaintsRowIV-Inline.jpg

Publisher: Deep Silver

Developer: Volition

Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC

Release Date: August 20, 2013

It's true that Saints Row IV is effectively a giant stand-alone expansion pack for 2011's Saints Row: The Third (originally it was going to be), so we're not expecting to be wowed by a technologically advanced Xbox One or PlayStation 4 version. What's exciting here is the fact that the additions to Volition's open-world shooter are so completely over-the-top insane that it makes the last one look tame by comparison. Combining the already cartoonish open-world mayhem with big stompy mech suits, shapeshifting aliens, goofy dub-step guns, and superhero-style powers makes it look like the same kind of crazy tongue-in-cheek fun we loved in Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Since it's hard to imagine how it might top the madness we've seen so far, we can't wait to see what new tricks Volition has been saving to show off at E3.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/05/MGSV-Inline.jpg

Publisher: Konami

Developer: Kojima Productions

Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 (and probably next-gen, too)

Estimated Release Date: TBA

Forget about Kojima’s bait-and-switch trickery for the reveal of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, and consider where we are in the timeline. We’re in the ‘80s by now, right on the cusp of Big Boss coming unhinged and becoming the villain we’ve always known him to be. We’ve already seen bad stuff happen to Big Boss in previous promo trailers – the poor guy lost an arm, had his head busted up, and was in a coma. That’d mess up anyone. I want to play through the total dissolution of the man’s moral values as he becomes a motivated terrorist. And at E3 2013, I want Kojima to tell us that’s exactly what this game is about.

This is also the point at which Big Boss meets a young Naomi Hunter, whose parents are killed by Boss’ pal, Frank Jaeger. Metal Gear Solid V is an incredible opportunity for Konami and Kojima Productions to bridge the gap between the newest and oldest Metal Gear games, to give us a look at how, why, and potentially when this man became Solid Snake’s greatest adversary.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/05/FF-Inline1.jpg

Publisher: Square Enix

Developer: Square Enix

Platforms: PS4 (and maybe Xbox One?)

Estimated Release Date: TBA

Square Enix says it's debuting a new Final Fantasy title at E3, and I hope it's is serious about the word "new." It’s time to move on from Lightning. I’m excited for a Final Fantasy that allows the franchise to do what it’s always done best -- reinvent itself by introducing new characters and new worlds. I’m actually one of few people who really enjoyed Final Fantasy XIII (and put more than 100 hours into XIII-2), but Lightning Returns needs to be the nail in the coffin for the characters we’ve seen since 2010.

There have been plenty of reports about Square being ready to reveal Final Fantasy Versus XIII and shifting it to next-gen, but let’s just be honest: it’s been too long to suddenly revive Versus XIII. It's time to cut ties and start fresh with Final Fantasy XV. The real question is whether or not this will come to Xbox One in addition to PlayStation 4. Square famously surprised everyone by announcing Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 during Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference. Will history repeat itself? We'll find out in June.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/05/ACIV-Inline1.jpg

Publisher: Ubisoft

Developer: Ubisoft Montreal

Platforms: PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, Wii U

Release Date: October 29, 2013 (current-gen); TBD (next-gen)

Despite being severely disappointed by last year's Assassin's Creed III, I can safely say that I'm back on the hype train for Black Flag. The reason for this is simple: Ubisoft has wisely decided to trim the fat of Connor's Revolutionary journey, and focus this latest entry in the series on III's single strongest element, which just so happened to be the missions on the wide-open sea.

The maritime mechanics contained within III's stellar naval battles proved to be some of the most refreshing and entertaining gaming moments of 2012. Black Flag is set to lean much more heavily on these mechanics by setting the adventure in the heart of the Caribbean. The prospect of sailing around Havana and Nassau, and having a vast, open sea available to explore is absolutely tantalizing. Engaging in more naval battles, plundering treasure from deep below the sea, and revealing the dark corners of the New World combine to make for a wholly promising experience.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/05/CODGhosts-Inline.jpg

Publisher: Activision

Developer: Infinity Ward

Platforms: PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC

Release Date: November 5, 2013 (current-gen); TBD (next-gen)

We saw the teaser trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts as well as a behind the scenes video at Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement event, but we didn’t get to see the game running. Quick cuts and odd camera angles hinted at the potential of Infinity Ward’s next-gen engine, but I'm dying to see it in action so I can really parse out what it’s doing that simply wasn’t possible before. I also want to know exactly how the new dog companion will play into the story, and whether or not he’ll be with me in every mission or more of an occasional gimmick. I suspect radio silence when it comes to multiplayer until after E3, but I'm hoping to hear initial details on how the next-gen consoles will support the game with their unique features like the PS4’s Share button and the Xbox One’s new-and-improved Kinect. As for when I'll get the first of my many, many questions answered? Microsoft's E3 press conference.

Edited by: "D_G" 27th May 2013
E3 2013 Round-Up: Press Conference Times, Games & Rumours

PS4, Xbox One and next-gen is going to dominate E3 2013. With not long to wait until the gaming event, we've gathered everything there is to know about this year's E3.

Published on May 30, 2013
E3 2013 will undoubtedly be the most important event of the year, with Sony showing off its PS4, Microsoft proving the Xbox One does have games and next-gen reveals in full swing.

It's going to be a good one.

But besides general next-gen speculation, what can we actually expect from E3 2013? We've collected every bit of info - confirmed or rumour - in a one-stop-shop E3 2013 round-up.

E3 2013 Press Conference Times
The press conferences will be important this year than ever before, with next-gen announcements left right and centre. Once the the livestream pages are active we'll add them in here closer to the time.

Microsoft's press conference - 10 June, 9:30AM PST (5:30PM BST)

EA's press conference - 10 June, 1PM PST (9:00PM BST)

Ubisoft's press conference - 10 June, 3PM PST (11:00PM BST)

Sony's press conference - 10 June, 6PM PST (2:00AM BST)

Nintendo's press conferenece - 11 June, 7AM PST (3:00PM BST)
(Note: Nintendo is actually holding its own E3 press conference as usual and, instead, is hosting an E3 Nintendo Direct which it will make available for streaming)

Ubisoft's E3 Lineup - Assassin's Creed 4, Watch Dogs & More
Ubisoft has announced its E3 lineup of games. They are: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Rayman Legends, South Park: The Stick Of Truth, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Watch Dogs.

It's safe to assume that each of these will be showcased during Ubisoft's E3 press conference.

However, Ubisoft also teased that there could be a little more happening. "This is a pivotal moment for the video game industry," said CEO Yves Guillemot, "and E3 is the opportunity for us to share our vision for the future.

"We have many incredible games in development, and we’re especially excited to share more on our next-gen titles, which will deliver more connected, immersive and interactive experiences to our fans."

While its 'next-gen titles' could just be Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed 4, we wouldn't be surprised is Ubisoft revealed something new at E3 2013.

In fact, Ubisoft Reflections is due to reveal its next-gen game. Though it's not clear whether it's an existing franchise or a new IP, we do know the Driver developer will be revealing something new.

A recent revelation suggests that Ubisoft Reflections' next-gen racer - believed to be named The Crew - could be released in 2013, which would mean an E3 2013 reveal is highly likely.

EA's E3 Lineup - Battlefield 4, Need For Speed, Star Wars & Possibly Mirror's Edge 2
Though EA has confirmed its press conference time and date, it hasn't offered much in the way of confirmed games it will demo during the event.

Battlefield 4 has been confirmed as coming to E3 2013 by DICE, and it's safe to assume we'll see some next-gen gameplay footage here.

Next-gen Need For Speed: Rivals has also been announced and is said to be coming to EA's E3 presentation. Expect gameplay here too.

EA has also teased that it will be revealing its plans for the Star Wars license that it has bought the rights to from Disney. There's no idea what this could be, but many are hopeful of Star Wars: Battlefront 3.

Dragon Age 3: Inquisition has also been confirmed as coming to E3 by a Bioware developer and is likely to be properly revealed as a next-gen game.

Lastly, there is Mirror's Edge 2. The game has been popping up on various locations recently, appearing as an Xbox One game on retailer listings.

While there's no real evidence to suggest this, the timing of these listings - with one even appearing on EA's own website - could suggest a next-gen Mirror's Edge being announced at E3.

We can only hope so.

Outside of this we should probably expect to see FIFA and/or Madden making an appearance, perhaps with next-gen upgrades, and maybe even a new next-gen game from EA.

Sony & Microsoft E3 Conferences
As is always the case with the console manufacturers, we don't yet know what either Sony or Microsoft will bring to E3 and what might appear at the conferences.

It's safe to assume that both will be focusing entirely on their next-gen consoles, while Microsoft has already announced that it will be showing off a huge number of Xbox One games.

We can assume, of these games, we'll see Forza 5, Ryse and Quantum Break. There's a number of others we could speculate about, but no real rumours to base that on.

On Sony's side we can assume Killzone: Shadow Fall, DriveClub, Knack and inFamous: Second Son will all be shown.

It has already been confirmed that Destiny gameplay will be a part of Sony's onference in some form.

We could also probably expect to see more from Gran Turismo 6 and Beyond: Two Souls - both on PS3 - while there is likely to be a section devoted to the PS Vita, which will likely include Killzone: Mercenary and Tearaway.

Naughty Dog's yet to announce it's next-gen game, so that's likely there. Quantic Dream - developer of Heavy Rain and Beyond - is known to have been working on a next-gen game, so maybe that'll be announced.

We could also see Media Molecule's creative game - whatever it was - properly announced at E3.

In other words, between Microsoft and Sony, E3 will be filled with new next-gen games.

Bethesda's E3 Lineup - Wolfenstein, Elder Scrolls Online And Maybe Fallout 4 Announcement?
Bethesda has confirmed its E3 lineup with The Evil Within, Wolfenstein and Elder Scrolls Online all confirmed to be available to any attendants.

The big rumour is for Fallout 4, however. It wasn't included in Bethesda's list of E3 games - but then doing so would kind of spoil any potential announcement.

Then Bethesda started releasing a bunch of different Fallout themed items - first an upload of the Fallout 3 trailer for some unexplained reason and then a set of Fallout 3 related merchandise.

Many years later it seems weird to be suddenly releasing these new items of Fallout 3 marketing, leaving many to hope that Fallout 4 - perhaps on next-gen - could be revealed at E3.

We're not so sure, but we'll be praying and wishing.

Destiny Gameplay Video To Be Revealed At E3 2013
After sending out teasers, Bungie has revealed that Destiny will be receiving a gameplay video of Destiny, highlighting the game in full with more than just tiny clips.

Since Activision doesn't have a press conference, when and how this video will be distributed is unknown but we'd assume the video will be released on the first day of E3 (the Tuesday) to event attendees and - likely - over the internet.

Bungie has confirmed that the gameplay will be revealed as part of Sony's press conference.

Nintendo's E3 Lineup - Smash Bros 4, Mario Kart, 3D Mario & More
Though Nintendo won't be doing a traditional E3 presentation this year, it will still have its Nintendo Direct where we will see a handful of Nintendo games, mostly for Wii U.

Smash Bros 4 has already been confirmed by Nintendo as being announced at E3, with the first screens being released during the event.

Iwata has revealed that Nintendo EAD has been developing a new 3D Mario game - much to many gamers excitement - and that we will see more on this at E3.

The new Wii U Mario Kart will be announced at the event too, and will even be playable for attendees.

Recently an exclusive Sonic game was revealed for the Wii U, Sonic: Lost Worlds. Though it hasn't been confirmed as coming to E3, the timing suggests it would be a great opportunity for Sega to reveal more.

For 3DS, Nintendo has revealed that it will be hosting an invite-only Pokemon X and Y event, which will likely contain a number of new details about the game.

We can probably expect to see some new announcements from Nintendo, but with the majority of its big hitters - Smash Bros, Zelda, Mario - already known to be coming, anything surprising might be difficult.

Edited by: "D_G" 6th Jun 2013
Need a bit more info for starters.

Nice effort D_G
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/531864/popcorn-o.gif
Well I've already decided that I'm going to get the Xbox One because if anything, Forza series has given me hundreds if not thousands of hours of enjoyment. Then when my bank account recuperates I'll grab myself a Wii U and the PS4 just like I done with this gen. I really hope Microsoft releases a Forza 5 themed Xbox One, oh I'd absolutely love that!
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 27th May 2013
PraxxtorCruel

Well I've already decided that I'm going to get the Xbox One because if … Well I've already decided that I'm going to get the Xbox One because if anything, Forza series has given me hundreds if not thousands of hours of enjoyment. Then when my bank account recuperates I'll grab myself a Wii U and the PS4 just like I done with this gen.

I am still undecided, E3 will make my mind up. Before both consoles were announced i thought i was sure to grab myself an XBone. Now i'm just not sure, as for the Wii U i have no interest in that whatsoever.
PraxxtorCruel

Well I've already decided that I'm going to get the Xbox One because if … Well I've already decided that I'm going to get the Xbox One because if anything, Forza series has given me hundreds if not thousands of hours of enjoyment. Then when my bank account recuperates I'll grab myself a Wii U and the PS4 just like I done with this gen. I really hope Microsoft releases a Forza 5 themed Xbox One, oh I'd absolutely love that!

Very unlikely on release i imagine, you may have to settle with a faceplate, if they even do them lol.
That Xbox One reveal was extremely poor and seem to be pure desperation. I have no idea why anyone would want to buy it purely based on what they've shown so far. Interesting to see Microsoft actually announce some interesting games at E3, I'm guessing they'll have much more to show and may steal the show by surprise.
PS4 and Wii U for me, I see no reason to get the Xbox One nothing about it excites me at the moment.
Edited by: "killerboy32" 27th May 2013
There is also Konami's pre-E3 event i think is on the 6th.
ahmed123

There is also Konami's pre-E3 event i think is on the 6th.

Yeah i think there is a pre-event on the 10th as well. i will update the thread when i know all of the days/times etc
Sony’s E3 2013 Conference Will be on PS Vita, “Zero Chance” of The Last of Us Disappointing the Naughty Dog Faithful

http://cdn1-www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/2013/05/playstationvitaisntturnedon2.jpg

It’s hard to believe that in just two weeks and about 10 hours, we’ll finally know what the PlayStation 4 looks like at Sony’s E3 2013 Press Conference, and whether or not the video tease was actually in focus and the PS4 is just really blurry.

When it comes to that conference, there will be a variety of ways for you to watch it without actually being in Los Angeles, and Fred Dutton, SCEE Blog Manager, confirmed that the PlayStation Vita will be added to the list of devices. Though he said “we’re finalizing plans now,” Fred added that you’ll “be able to watch the show somewhere, somehow on your Vita.” As soon as Sony announces full plans for the show on the handheld, we’ll let you know.

Fred wasn’t done with that piece of news though, as he revealed that, for PlayStation Plus free games, they “don’t look much further ahead than a month or two,” with XCOM and Ni no Kuni not planned for the Instant Game Collection in Europe as of yet.

Addressing the EU PlayStation Twitter account’s tweets during the Xbox One reveal day, Fred said that there was “some fun banter,” and in more of a personal opinion, he said The Last of Us is “looking HOT,” with “zero chance of this one disappointing the [Naughty Dog] faithful.”

playstationlifestyle.net/201…ul/
Like you D_G im waiting until a full reveal at E3, however im leaning heavily towards PS4, which is something i never thought i would say!
I must admit i am much more excited for COD ghosts than i thought i would be, i think it looks awesome!
DestinyCalls815

Like you D_G im waiting until a full reveal at E3, however im leaning … Like you D_G im waiting until a full reveal at E3, however im leaning heavily towards PS4, which is something i never thought i would say!

Yeah me to. Thing is i can't **** stand the PlayStation controller.
D_G

Yeah me to. Thing is i can't **** stand the PlayStation controller.

Im the same it's like my hands have been coded for the xbox controller!

D_G

I must admit i am much more excited for COD ghosts than i thought i would … I must admit i am much more excited for COD ghosts than i thought i would be, i think it looks awesome!

What about it did you like the most?
Probably the dog?
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 27th May 2013
Met-Cast

What about it did you like the most?

The environments look engaging and well thought out. The shot of the chopper lifting off in the night jungle genuinely impressed me.
PraxxtorCruel

Probably the dog?

lol good one.

D_G

The environments look engaging and well thought out. The shot of the … The environments look engaging and well thought out. The shot of the chopper lifting off in the night jungle genuinely impressed me.

I did enjoy the tone of the trailer but highly doubt the game will actually turn out to be anywhere near as engaging or "emotional". Always happens, I think.
DestinyCalls815

Like you D_G im waiting until a full reveal at E3, however im leaning … Like you D_G im waiting until a full reveal at E3, however im leaning heavily towards PS4, which is something i never thought i would say!

Come to Papa

I hope to see some Witcher 3 (next gen), Dark souls 2 (this gen) and info on *snigger* Deep down.
Battlefield 4 vs CoD: Ghosts Graphics Comparison, Which One Looks Next to Real?

Last week EA and Activision release brand new screenshots of Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts. The interesting things about the screenshots were both were based on jungle theme and so it was easy for us to compare and check which one look best among the two.

Call of Duty: Ghosts is said to be running on a next-gen but going by the details in the latest screen this doesn't seems to be the case. Furthermore, after watching the reveal trailer of Call of Duty: Ghosts, graphics and visuals look current-gen rather than next-gen.

Just take a look at the comparison screenshot between Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4, the difference is clearly visible.

COD GHOSTS
http://s3.gamefreaks.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/1369165707-call-of-duty-ghosts-3.jpg
http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA1LzIxLzY5L0NPREdob3N0c19ELjU1YjdiLmpwZwpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/6cd999f5/255/COD-Ghosts_Deep-Dive-small.jpg

BF4
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/480631_10151517874679421_275058166_n.jpg
http://2e130c55e0c2763c8a20-c7a4d0feffd26319b59c92c4aecae366.r18.cf1.rackcdn.com/1766211c30705516fa1a97f32b10e7b76e1ffec4.jpg

gamepur.com/fea…tml
http://www.gamefreaks.co.nz/wp-content/gallery/killzone-shadow-fall/killzone-shadow-fall-5.jpg

Killzone;Shadow Fall
I'm looking forward to the 'hunger games' call of duty game. The part where they introduce floods and stuff halfway through multiplayer games
Nice posts D_G.

Very excited for E3, already decided on Xbox One though.

The fish react and move as you swim past them!!!1
Andy@XCite

Come to Papa :DI hope to see some Witcher 3 (next gen), Dark souls 2 … Come to Papa :DI hope to see some Witcher 3 (next gen), Dark souls 2 (this gen) and info on *snigger* Deep down.

I knew it wouldn't be too long before you popped along with dreams of Dark Souls 2

Right now, out of the two im far more excited for Witcher 3, the screens genuinely really impressed me,

I've not played Killzone since the first one, nothing against them, just didn't really get hyped about 2/3 but from the look of that pick that Sennasnit has shown is pretty impressive, i'll need to check that out!
Must say, I'm mega excited for eurogamer this year! What days are people going?
DestinyCalls815

I knew it wouldn't be too long before you popped along with dreams of … I knew it wouldn't be too long before you popped along with dreams of Dark Souls 2 Right now, out of the two im far more excited for Witcher 3, the screens genuinely really impressed me,I've not played Killzone since the first one, nothing against them, just didn't really get hyped about 2/3 but from the look of that pick that Sennasnit has shown is pretty impressive, i'll need to check that out!

KZ3 is brilliant online
Andy@XCite

KZ3 is brilliant online

Bought
Should be an interesting E3 this year. Microsoft seem to have made many questionable decisions with the new Xbox and the reveal did seem to lack focus on games. Hopefully we'll see more of what both consoles are capable of
Xbox will show the true power of the Xbox One, in terms of gaming, at e3 (as was said the xbox event last week was just a media event to show off what the console could do and was only 1 of 2 parts to show off the console, part 2 will be e3)

PS4 will show off their new console (obviously showing the console this time around) and i believe they will try and show more features the console has.

but will be showing off what exclusive games they have to attract their potential buyers... it will be a fascinating event
Edited by: "killabyte" 28th May 2013
D_G

I am still undecided, E3 will make my mind up. Before both consoles were … I am still undecided, E3 will make my mind up. Before both consoles were announced i thought i was sure to grab myself an XBone. Now i'm just not sure, as for the Wii U i have no interest in that whatsoever.

+1 to this. I also love the "XBone" tag, was wondering when someone would figure out an awesome shorthand for it

If FF is a PS exclusive, that might sway me. I just love the Xbox controller so much, I don't know if I could go back to PS - just move the blasted analog to where the dpad is, it makes sense!!!!!
Artists impression of PS4 given the close-up shots in the teaser video:

http://static.trustedreviews.com/94/0000276fb/f86f/PS4-concept-design.jpg
KillFelix

Artists impression of PS4 given the close-up shots in the teaser video:

Ugh looks like a George Forman grill cut into a 1980s hi-fi music centre
Derryten

Welcome to HUKD

Not a multi are you ?
DestinyCalls815

Welcome to HUKDNot a multi are you ?

You know it is rude to ask a new member that, just like it is rude to ask a woman her age! oO
Derryten

At least the George Foreman grill has curves - it's better than looking exactly like a 1980s hi-fi music centre like it's rival.
That is even uglier than the XBone
D_G

That is even uglier than the XBone

specsavers.co.uk/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants