Groups

E3 live

just started microsoft e3 2011 conference
    e3.gamespot.com/pre…il1

7 Comments

Hi would someone be kind enough to post anything that sounds or looks awesome. I only have my iphone n signal is pretty pap round here.
    Thanks.

gmdlogan

Hi would someone be kind enough to post anything that sounds or looks … Hi would someone be kind enough to post anything that sounds or looks awesome. I only have my iphone n signal is pretty pap round here. Thanks.

Youtube coming to Xbox live got a cheer.

Supermod

gmdlogan

Hi would someone be kind enough to post anything that sounds or looks … Hi would someone be kind enough to post anything that sounds or looks awesome. I only have my iphone n signal is pretty pap round here. Thanks.

The crowd went wild for Disneyland Kinect.

Xbox 720 & PS4 specs released but biggest cheer went to Sir Clive Sinclair who is releasing the Spectrum console that will blow the lot of them out of the water.
    256K of memory, 16 colours and 2 channel sound

When are next gen consoles due to be pushed??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508

See more discussions