Groups

e74 error anything i can do?

i have my 360 showing this is there anything i can do or is it knackered ?

14 Comments

How old is it?
    If it´s still within the first 3 years, Microsoft will fix it for free.

send it back to microsoft? I think its got 3 year repair like RROD.

the porter;6872969

cheers mate but i cant send it to ms ;-)

flashed? chipped? modded? :oops::whistling:

Banned

nae luck buddy

xclamp fix WILL fix e74, have done several

I had the same last month..e74 with a flashed drive, I put it on ebay for spares and repairs only (console only- no leads at all) for £35 buy it now + £12 postage and it sold within 24 hours ^_^

noob;6873417

I had the same last month..e74 with a flashed drive, I put it on ebay for … I had the same last month..e74 with a flashed drive, I put it on ebay for spares and repairs only (console only- no leads at all) for £35 buy it now + £12 postage and it sold within 24 hours ^_^

yep I'm not surprised it went at that price, xclamp fix is only like £2, worse scenario is the gpu needs a reflow

had xclamp fix done last year...the board was warped and was un- repairable this time :thumbsup:

JayIce;6873334

xclamp fix WILL fix e74, have done several

+1

the porter;6879107

cheers guys tried getting intouch with the seller of here but hes … cheers guys tried getting intouch with the seller of here but hes ignoring my calls

For how long have you had it? Just curious...

Oh wow that sucks.
    Thing is as it was a private sale there´s no warranty or anything...
    Kinda doubt the seller would fix/replace it for you

Thanks.
    Hope you get it fixed.

yes, you might be screwed
    i wouldnt be suprised if the seller had this problem and fixed it (i hear xclamp doesnt fix it 100%, but temporarily) and decided to sell it
    kinda sucks, but

munaaf;6880996

yes, you might be screwed :(i wouldnt be suprised if the seller had this … yes, you might be screwed :(i wouldnt be suprised if the seller had this problem and fixed it (i hear xclamp doesnt fix it 100%, but temporarily) and decided to sell it kinda sucks, but

Agreed the seller had probably just wrapped it in a towel, they normally last around a week after doing that.

Then sold it on as working.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force46
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2254
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25103
      4. Fraudulent site2810

See more discussions