Groups
    EXPIRED

EA Access Hub

been reading and seen ea access hub on xbox one. can someone explain a bit more what its about and isit full games you get etc

5 Comments

It's about £4 per month (I think) or £20 per year. You get access to the "EA VAULT", EA will put games in the vault which are full titles and you can download them for "free (the cost of your membership)" and play the full game in it's entirety.

You also get to play their new releases for 6 hours before they are released - a sort of try before you buy. As soon as your membership expires you lose access to the games though.

Currently they have Fifa 14, Battlefield 5, Peggle 2, Plants v Zombies, one of the NBA games along with one of the Madden game, oh and Need for Speed the Rivals.

There may be other full games in the vault - I'm going from memory.

think of it as a blockbuster game rental..
    you pay them your subscription and you can play the full games that are in the vault.
    but when you stop paying you lose access

Basically its £20 a year to play BF4, FIFA 14, Peggle 2, Plants vs Zombies for free. It'd cost more to purchase one of these games on disc so its worth it.

hockeygod76

It's about £4 per month (I think) or £20 per year. You get access to the " … It's about £4 per month (I think) or £20 per year. You get access to the "EA VAULT", EA will put games in the vault which are full titles and you can download them for "free (the cost of your membership)" and play the full game in it's entirety. You also get to play their new releases for 6 hours before they are released - a sort of try before you buy. As soon as your membership expires you lose access to the games though.Currently they have Fifa 14, Battlefield 5, Peggle 2, Plants v Zombies, one of the NBA games along with one of the Madden game, oh and Need for Speed the Rivals.There may be other full games in the vault - I'm going from memory.

battlefield 5 hot hot hot

Original Poster

so when i have battlefeild etc installed witch i grabbed last night i wont lose it if i keep paying it? also will they add more games?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions