Groups

EA Access - is it worth it?

Hey guys, I've been looking into maybe buying EA Access but it seems there is no reviews on it. There are many articles about this starting you can play when you want, as long as you want etc.

My question is - is it really worth the money? And is it really that easy to download and play a game on the ea access app (without any addiction payment)?

11 Comments

I have EA access and is worth the money, you get unlimited access to all the games as long as the subscription remains active, for the amount of games you get including battlefield 4/hardline, fifa 16, unravel, pvz 1&2 its a bargain and new ones get added all the time, you can game share ea access with a friend also which makes it better value

Also just to add to your question about additional payments, to play the games there is no more to pay, to play the dlc which some games have you may have to pay but the base games are all included in the sub

Original Poster

Awesome. There doesn't seem to be anything about if Battlefield 1 is heading into the vault on release. Any info about this maybe?

ShaneTFletcher

Awesome. There doesn't seem to be anything about if Battlefield 1 is … Awesome. There doesn't seem to be anything about if Battlefield 1 is heading into the vault on release. Any info about this maybe?

Big ones are never put in on release. They tend to be added once the main players have moved on to the DLC which will be a good few months away

Enjoy shane!

i would recommend ea access if you dont mind waiting up to a year on new releases being put in the vault.

majority of the time they have 10 hour trials for new games such as fifa, ufc etc 5 days before they are released.

good selection of games

I no longer have an Xbox One, but I can second the comment about the 10 hour trials.

That was more than enough for me to realise the Need for Speed was terrible and that PvZ2 was not going to maintain my interest for long enough to make it worth buying.

If you have an Xbox One and don't have this you probably shouldn't be on this site, it's the best value gaming package I've seen in 30 odd years of gaming - in my opinion

Check the games available.

Do you want to play a few of them?

If yes, grab a month code and play

If not, do not.

Plus I'll add if you decide to take a break your achievements still stand regardless.

Original Poster

It does sound all good. I contacted EA on Twitter to see if there was any plans to add BF1 in the vault sooner rather than later. Their response was -
    "@ShaneTFletcher We don't have any Vault announcements to share right now but don't worry, we know that's a popular request!" Maybe, just maybe EA will respond and make something happen!

I've decided to go for EA Access and for £20 a year, it's not bad going!

I wouldn't expect to see BF1 in the Vault for at least a year, it's not even been released yet and it's their big game for Christmas
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions