EA Access on PS4 / PlayStation now live (£3.99pm / £19.99 Per Year)

Posted 24th Jul
It's a subscription service getting you access to a library of EA games. You also get perks like money off of new EA games and pre release trials.

ea.com/en-…ps4
Community Updates
List of Games:

A Way Out
Battlefield 1
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield V
Burnout Paradise Remastered
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fe
FIFA 15
FIFA 16
FIFA 17
FIFA 18
FIFA 19
Madden NFL 15
Madden NFL 16
Madden NFL 17
Madden NFL 18
Madden NFL 19
Madden NFL 25
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
NBA Live 15
NBA Live 16
NBA Live 17
NBA Live 18
NBA Live 19
Need for Speed
Need for Speed: Payback
Need for Speed Rivals
NHL 15
NHL 16
NHL 17
NHL 18
NHL 19
Peggle 2
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Battlefront 2
Titanfall 2
The Sims 4
UFC
UFC 2
UFC 3
Unravel
Unravel Two

EA Access is publisher Electronic Arts’ flagship subscription service. Previously deemed “poor value” by Sony, the platform holder has since had a change of heart, allowing the programme to expand to the PlayStation 4.

What Are the Benefits of EA Access on PS4?

The main advantage of subscribing to EA Access on the PlayStation 4 is to gain access to the Vault, which is a constantly expanding library of EA published software. The service also provides 10 hour Early Access trials to upcoming EA games, and unlocks 10 per cent discounts on all digital purchases of EA published titles.

How Much Does EA Access Cost on PS4?

EA Access is available in two permutations: monthly or annually. But what is the price of EA Access on the PS4?Well, a monthly subscription will cost you £3.99/$4.99, while an annual subscription will cost £19.99

Credit: Push Square
EA Games DealsMisc

Groups

Top comments
deeky24/07/2019 07:48

The new rules say that anything that is normal price is not a deal and …The new rules say that anything that is normal price is not a deal and belongs in misc.

Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save people a lot of money. Subscription services, alternative options for things, stock alerts on rare items. So that all gets binned but 1p off a banana deals stay.

Boring.
I see we've been moved to misc.

Whilst £19.99 is the normal annual price it is still a great saving over the monthly price of £3.99 (and even listed as so on the EA site).

Also this deal highlights a potential money saving option for anyone not aware of it (access to all these games for £20 per year versus the huge cost of buying).

Seems like just the sort of thing that should be on the main page (eg as is done for monthly PS+ and Xbox gold announcements) not buried in misc.

But what do I know?
Pay a few quid a month to play last years sports games..
128 Comments
Looks like it's tomorrow at 1am for the UK
Have the games been announced?
As much as people will hate on EA in general. This isn’t a bad price for the amount of available game content - if you’ve never played the games that is.
Can we game share with this?
I wonder if it’s as hard to cancel the subscription as it is on Xbox, it’s a right pain so be warned lol EA make you jump through a lot of hoops
This is just the base price, EA will want you to pay thousands on top in FIFA, UFC, Need 4 Speed, NBA, NFL.

Luckily there are the odd gem in there (Dead Space 1 and 2).
imsomethingyournot24/07/2019 07:34

I wonder if it’s as hard to cancel the subscription as it is on Xbox, it’s …I wonder if it’s as hard to cancel the subscription as it is on Xbox, it’s a right pain so be warned lol EA make you jump through a lot of hoops

You turn off automatic renewal, it’s not difficult.

Also, this is full price for EA Access.
I see we've been moved to misc.

Whilst £19.99 is the normal annual price it is still a great saving over the monthly price of £3.99 (and even listed as so on the EA site).

Also this deal highlights a potential money saving option for anyone not aware of it (access to all these games for £20 per year versus the huge cost of buying).

Seems like just the sort of thing that should be on the main page (eg as is done for monthly PS+ and Xbox gold announcements) not buried in misc.

But what do I know?
justingalore24/07/2019 07:44

I see we've been moved to misc.Whilst £19.99 is the normal annual price it …I see we've been moved to misc.Whilst £19.99 is the normal annual price it is still a great saving over the monthly price of £3.99 (and even listed as so on the EA site).Also this deal highlights a potential money saving option for anyone not aware of it (access to all these games for £20 per year versus the huge cost of buying).Seems like just the sort of thing that should be on the main page (eg as is done for monthly PS+ and Xbox gold announcements) not buried in misc. But what do I know?

The new rules say that anything that is normal price is not a deal and belongs in misc.
Edited by: "deeky" 24th Jul
Hastie8624/07/2019 07:39

You turn off automatic renewal, it’s not difficult. Also, this is full p …You turn off automatic renewal, it’s not difficult. Also, this is full price for EA Access.

I’m fully aware this is the full price

Also turning off auto renewal is where on Xbox it was a right royal pain of about 15 verification processes. So it *WAS* difficult, but not sure how it’ll be with PlayStation, just a heads up.

Thanks for being condescending though

The new rules say that anything that is normal price is not a deal and …The new rules say that anything that is normal price is not a deal and belongs in misc.

Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save people a lot of money. Subscription services, alternative options for things, stock alerts on rare items. So that all gets binned but 1p off a banana deals stay.

Boring.

So no more monthly psn 'deals'?
imsomethingyournot24/07/2019 07:51

I’m fully aware this is the full price Also turning off auto r …I’m fully aware this is the full price Also turning off auto renewal is where on Xbox it was a right royal pain of about 15 verification processes. So it *WAS* difficult, but not sure how it’ll be with PlayStation, just a heads up.Thanks for being condescending though

Isnt in the subscription tab on the console and then just turn off auto renew there?? I don't remember it being a pain and did it on the console
chocci24/07/2019 07:59

So no more monthly psn 'deals'?

Seems so. And the site will be poorer for it.
Edited by: "justingalore" 24th Jul
UltimatePhoenix24/07/2019 08:02

Isnt in the subscription tab on the console and then just turn off auto …Isnt in the subscription tab on the console and then just turn off auto renew there?? I don't remember it being a pain and did it on the console

Yeah, not remotely difficult
justingalore24/07/2019 07:53

Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save …Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save people a lot of money. Subscription services, alternative options for things, stock alerts on rare items. So that all gets binned but 1p off a banana deals stay.Boring.

Xbox version on cdkeys for £16.99 just now so no, RRP isn’t a deal. I’m also guessing this can be paid for using cheap PSN credit?
The point of this point was to alert people to the service and that it is starting today. And to be a place that people can share where to get it for a bit less too (CD Keys or whatever).
justingalore24/07/2019 08:15

The point of this point was to alert people to the service and that it is …The point of this point was to alert people to the service and that it is starting today. And to be a place that people can share where to get it for a bit less too (CD Keys or whatever).

I agree. This should have still remained in deals. Even though it's RRP, it's a new service which many people looked forward to.

If this is the new rule then I wonder if half of the phone deals posted will be allowed since they're over RRP too/not good value for money/can be picked up for cheaper elsewhere or the monthly PS deals will be allowed either?

I wouldn't have known about this (EA Access) if it wasn't in my key words/categories, which therefore sent a notification to my phone and you hadn't posted it in 'deals', so thanks for that, I would have given heat to your post
Edited by: "TheUser123" 24th Jul
Hastie8624/07/2019 08:11

Yeah, not remotely difficult Xbox version on cdkeys for £16.99 just …Yeah, not remotely difficult Xbox version on cdkeys for £16.99 just now so no, RRP isn’t a deal. I’m also guessing this can be paid for using cheap PSN credit?

Yes, buy cheap ps credit from CD Keys and purchase this through the store, hopefully we get CD keys giving us this cheap as Xbox considering we get less games
deeky24/07/2019 09:37

It looks like they're staying in deals for now It's like they're never …It looks like they're staying in deals for now It's like they're never happy unless they're changing something

That doesn't seem right at all. Guess ea aren't paying any commission
chocci24/07/2019 09:39

That doesn't seem right at all. Guess ea aren't paying any commission

There's other stuff that doesn't make much sense to me either.
justingalore24/07/2019 07:53

Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save …Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save people a lot of money. Subscription services, alternative options for things, stock alerts on rare items. So that all gets binned but 1p off a banana deals stay.Boring.

This shouldn't be in deals. While it may be good value, it is at RRP and is therefore purely informational.
pay 20 quid for number of sport games I never play and other that are often less than 5 quid on sales? what a great deal...
Had it on Xbox years ago, didn’t use it, gamepass better value for the selection of games even at higher price. Unfortunately can’t get on ps...
mtsk24/07/2019 12:20

pay 20 quid for number of sport games I never play and other that are …pay 20 quid for number of sport games I never play and other that are often less than 5 quid on sales? what a great deal...

Battlefield 1
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield V
Fe
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Need for Speed
Need for Speed Payback
Need for Speed Rivals
Peggle 2
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Battlefront II
The Sims 4
Titanfall 2
Unravel
Unravel Two

A Way Out is about to be added, also Anthem and Sea of Solitude shouldn't be that far away. You basically never need to buy an EA game ever again!
Most battlefields can be purchased for less than a 5 (in fact for premium bf1 for 3 quid)
Titanfall was as little as 2.40 o believe
PvZ is a microtransacrion hell
And the rest of the games (which is NFS mainly) I'm not interested in
mtsk24/07/2019 14:58

Most battlefields can be purchased for less than a 5 (in fact for premium …Most battlefields can be purchased for less than a 5 (in fact for premium bf1 for 3 quid)Titanfall was as little as 2.40 o believe PvZ is a microtransacrion hellAnd the rest of the games (which is NFS mainly) I'm not interested in

No doubt you have purchased EA games in the past and will continue to do so, no matter how cheap you are getting them. You can sometimes get EA Access on CDkeys for as cheap as £13.99 which is ridiculous value!
“Tons of awesome games”
funkpower24/07/2019 17:09

“Tons of awesome games” (em …“Tons of awesome games”

How do you weigh digital code?
funkpower24/07/2019 17:09

“Tons of awesome games” (em …“Tons of awesome games”

MrSprkle24/07/2019 17:13

Battlefield 1
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield V
Fe
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Need for Speed
Need for Speed Payback
Need for Speed Rivals
Peggle 2
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Battlefront II
The Sims 4
Titanfall 2
Unravel
Unravel Two

A Way Out is about to be added, also Anthem and Sea of Solitude shouldn't be that far away. You basically never need to buy an EA game ever again!
justingalore24/07/2019 08:08

Seems so. And the site will be poorer for it.

I sincerely hope not. I’ve bought several games on the say so of HUKD members!
.Yoshi.24/07/2019 17:38

Battlefield 1Battlefield 4Battlefield HardlineBattlefield VBurnout …Battlefield 1Battlefield 4Battlefield HardlineBattlefield VBurnout Paradise RemasteredDragon Age: InquisitionFeMass Effect: AndromedaMirror's Edge CatalystNeed for SpeedNeed for Speed PaybackNeed for Speed RivalsPeggle 2Plants vs. Zombies: Garden WarfarePlants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2Star Wars BattlefrontStar Wars Battlefront IIThe Sims 4Titanfall 2UnravelUnravel TwoA Way Out is about to be added, also Anthem and Sea of Solitude shouldn't be that far away. You basically never need to buy an EA game ever again!

It was a bit of humour but to be fair I was never intending on buying an EA game ever again..
MrSprkle24/07/2019 17:54

It was a bit of humour but to be fair I was never intending on buying an …It was a bit of humour but to be fair I was never intending on buying an EA game ever again..

You really notice the value in having EA Access when for example, instead of buying the upcoming Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for 50 quid, just wait until it gets added to the vault.
Downloaded but nothing coming up under the vault section
At the vault section but coming up as empty
123KS24/07/2019 18:13

Downloaded but nothing coming up under the vault section

Yeah I've got the same issue.
If you know which games you want to download just search them on the PS store. They will come up for free with access.
.Yoshi.24/07/2019 18:08

You really notice the value in having EA Access when for example, instead …You really notice the value in having EA Access when for example, instead of buying the upcoming Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for 50 quid, just wait until it gets added to the vault.

I buy prob 3 games a year, and they certainly aren't EA Games...

This year so far I have bought Sekiro & Super Mario Maker 2 I plan on buying Links awakening and Luigi's Mansion 3..
SIMSIM1624/07/2019 18:26

Yeah I've got the same issue.If you know which games you want to download …Yeah I've got the same issue.If you know which games you want to download just search them on the PS store. They will come up for free with access.

Was crazy to think fight night and dead space was going to be on there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions