EA Access on PS4 / PlayStation now live (£3.99pm / £19.99 Per Year)

Posted 24th Jul
It's a subscription service getting you access to a library of EA games. You also get perks like money off of new EA games and pre release trials.

ea.com/en-…ps4
Community Updates
List of Games:

A Way Out
Battlefield 1
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield V
Burnout Paradise Remastered
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fe
FIFA 15
FIFA 16
FIFA 17
FIFA 18
FIFA 19
Madden NFL 15
Madden NFL 16
Madden NFL 17
Madden NFL 18
Madden NFL 19
Madden NFL 25
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
NBA Live 15
NBA Live 16
NBA Live 17
NBA Live 18
NBA Live 19
Need for Speed
Need for Speed: Payback
Need for Speed Rivals
NHL 15
NHL 16
NHL 17
NHL 18
NHL 19
Peggle 2
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Battlefront 2
Titanfall 2
The Sims 4
UFC
UFC 2
UFC 3
Unravel
Unravel Two

EA Access is publisher Electronic Arts’ flagship subscription service. Previously deemed “poor value” by Sony, the platform holder has since had a change of heart, allowing the programme to expand to the PlayStation 4.

What Are the Benefits of EA Access on PS4?

The main advantage of subscribing to EA Access on the PlayStation 4 is to gain access to the Vault, which is a constantly expanding library of EA published software. The service also provides 10 hour Early Access trials to upcoming EA games, and unlocks 10 per cent discounts on all digital purchases of EA published titles.

How Much Does EA Access Cost on PS4?

EA Access is available in two permutations: monthly or annually. But what is the price of EA Access on the PS4?Well, a monthly subscription will cost you £3.99/$4.99, while an annual subscription will cost £19.99

Credit: Push Square
EA Games DealsMisc

Groups

Top comments
deeky24/07/2019 07:48

The new rules say that anything that is normal price is not a deal and …The new rules say that anything that is normal price is not a deal and belongs in misc.

Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save people a lot of money. Subscription services, alternative options for things, stock alerts on rare items. So that all gets binned but 1p off a banana deals stay.

Boring.
I see we've been moved to misc.

Whilst £19.99 is the normal annual price it is still a great saving over the monthly price of £3.99 (and even listed as so on the EA site).

Also this deal highlights a potential money saving option for anyone not aware of it (access to all these games for £20 per year versus the huge cost of buying).

Seems like just the sort of thing that should be on the main page (eg as is done for monthly PS+ and Xbox gold announcements) not buried in misc.

But what do I know?
Pay a few quid a month to play last years sports games..
116 Comments
MrSprkle24/07/2019 20:29

No, Popular doesn't make them good, the last good NFS was prob 2003's …No, Popular doesn't make them good, the last good NFS was prob 2003's Underground, Battlefield has never really been any good, Titanfall was OK for 10 minutes until you realise the Titan system ruins everything, and 'Star Wars Games'... like Tie Fighter, Dark Forces, Pod Racer, Rouge Squadron or Old Republic? because they are good Star Wars games, If Fallen Order turns out to be good then I might play it.. somehow I doubt it will be more more than most AAA titles are in this day and age.. Peggle, Burnout & Unravel I would consider good on that list, but I already own them and 2 of them arent even EA games

Popular doesn’t make them bad either.
Much like shunning anything popular isn’t hip.

Not a pop at you as that list you bought is awesome so you clearly have taste

Just EA bashing is so very 2002.
joanddan724/07/2019 21:52

Popular doesn’t make them bad either. Much like shunning anything popular i …Popular doesn’t make them bad either. Much like shunning anything popular isn’t hip. Not a pop at you as that list you bought is awesome so you clearly have tasteJust EA bashing is so very 2002.

Agree'd, its not bashing its just EA isn't a company making games for me.. great for everyone else who likes that kind of stuff, my comments were more in reply to Yoshi seeming a bit confused/shocked by teh fatc I didn't play that list.
Edited by: "MrSprkle" 24th Jul
To be fair £20 a year to play these games isn't a bad deal
batezy_198425/07/2019 00:05

I agree IF you play them, I had EA access for 2 years and all I did was pay the subscription and never touch them..
also you get to try all the new games they release before they come out, for example you can play Jedi Fallen Order for a few hrs without having to buy it... I think it's worth it for things like Fifa early access, but hey.. not everything is for everyone, such is life!
.Yoshi.24/07/2019 19:24

Comment deleted

You are really defending EA and their yet another money grabbing nonsense.

44 games of which more than half are sport's...

those sports games especially most recent ones are riddled with micro transactions so you pay a subscription to play a game to pay for better teams....

Only 5 are somewhat familiar to the general population in the UK (FIFA series) the rest is some rubbish American sports that most people have no clue about.

Not to mention some games are 5 years old and completely pointless today (sports games) and are there as a filler

Battlefield games may be fun to some but...for example...
BF4 has limited number of servers running now with many players being so hardcore that any new players are basically shredded . Same goes for hard-line and bf1

Not to mention you can get those games for pennies

NFS games are boring and don't bring anything new to the table except micro transactions

You say that anthem is due to come out... Dude this game is pants without any support from devs
justingalore24/07/2019 07:53

Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save …Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save people a lot of money. Subscription services, alternative options for things, stock alerts on rare items. So that all gets binned but 1p off a banana deals stay.Boring.

That's ridiculous. This site has highlighted countless lesser known gadgets at RRP that have saved me 100s over big name brands as recommended by the community that I wouldn't have seen had they not made it to "hot deals".

The front page being "£2700 MacBook down from £2750" is not anything I'm interested in.
Edited by: "shtivshtiv" 25th Jul
I don't have sbuscription for playstation network as I don't play online, can I still buy EA access without playstation plus?
Can you take ur psn network account and take it to a mates and play on my account with ea acess??
So what when new Fifa comes out in September I will be able to get it as part of Ea Access?
padamowicz9325/07/2019 10:07

So what when new Fifa comes out in September I will be able to get it as …So what when new Fifa comes out in September I will be able to get it as part of Ea Access?

Very unlikely.
padamowicz9325/07/2019 10:07

So what when new Fifa comes out in September I will be able to get it as …So what when new Fifa comes out in September I will be able to get it as part of Ea Access?

You’ll probably just get a trial
Do you need PS+ to be able to get EA Access?
padamowicz9325/07/2019 10:12

Yeah would seem to be too good...Well at least I can play 19 for a fiver … Yeah would seem to be too good...Well at least I can play 19 for a fiver for a month.

And all the other games if you wish
benhornsby199925/07/2019 10:09

You’ll probably just get a trial

Do consoles not get Premier like Origin Access (same but on PC)?
Mav300025/07/2019 10:21

Do you need PS+ to be able to get EA Access?

You’ll only need PS+ to play the games online otherwise you can play the games on singleplayer
Edited by: "benhornsby1999" 25th Jul
Annual sub can be had for £18.99 a year with a £20 top up card bought from CD keys
reckoning25/07/2019 10:28

Do consoles not get Premier like Origin Access (same but on PC)?

I’m just going off the Xbox ea access which only does trials with new releases
How long after release do the latest FIFA's get added?
chocci24/07/2019 07:59

So no more monthly psn 'deals'?

That's was I was think never see a ea ps plus game again.
mtsk24/07/2019 12:20

pay 20 quid for number of sport games I never play and other that are …pay 20 quid for number of sport games I never play and other that are often less than 5 quid on sales? what a great deal...

The show and madden never hits the lows of fifa
MrSprkle24/07/2019 18:26

I buy prob 3 games a year, and they certainly aren't EA Games...This year …I buy prob 3 games a year, and they certainly aren't EA Games...This year so far I have bought Sekiro & Super Mario Maker 2 I plan on buying Links awakening and Luigi's Mansion 3..

Err that's the switch dude
batezy_198425/07/2019 00:05

Totally correct
.Yoshi.24/07/2019 19:15

Comment deleted

It's good value but I can't help but think EA should of knocked a fiver off due to the Xbox one version having a shed load of 360 games as well.
Stupid question but if i already subscribe on xbox do I have to take out a second sub for ps4?
So many sports games as filler all the fifas all the madden all the nhl all the nba. All crap lol
scottmathewjenkins25/07/2019 12:10

Stupid question but if i already subscribe on xbox do I have to take out a …Stupid question but if i already subscribe on xbox do I have to take out a second sub for ps4?

Yeah you need separate subscriptions unfortunately. Saw it mentioned on Ask PlayStation UK Twitter account
scottmathewjenkins25/07/2019 12:10

Stupid question but if i already subscribe on xbox do I have to take out a …Stupid question but if i already subscribe on xbox do I have to take out a second sub for ps4?

Yes
Ooooh can’t wait to play FIFA 2016.....
YES! FIFA 15!

Said nobody ever
nicmall25/07/2019 12:52

YES! FIFA 15!Said nobody ever

Not available on access.
I hardly come on this site anymore....... so much bickering and anger...what is wrong with people

Saved a fortune as well
I 'll wait for the inevitable reduce price £12.99 i have seen a few times for the Xbox. List of games are kinda meh, standouts are probably unravel 1&2, Battlefield 1, Burnout Paradise and Fe. Can't see the point of having 4 Fifas and 5 Maddens too be honest.
t4v24/07/2019 17:15

How do you weigh digital code?

Well all those bits will have mass so should be fairly easy to measure.
justingalore24/07/2019 07:53

Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save …Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save people a lot of money. Subscription services, alternative options for things, stock alerts on rare items. So that all gets binned but 1p off a banana deals stay.Boring.

Can you link me to the banana deal pls
frankie1g25/07/2019 11:06

Err that's the switch dude

Thats because this year nothing much on PS4 or XB1 has appealed to me.. I did mention Sekiro and I didn't mention I bought the Dark Souls Collection but that was more to sit on my shelf than to play as I already own them all digitally.
jrowlinson24/07/2019 18:41

Does this work the same way as PS+ or PS+ titles with 2 accounts?I have 2 …Does this work the same way as PS+ or PS+ titles with 2 accounts?I have 2 PS4 one for my eldest and my own his is set up as my primary console and he uses his own non ps+ account but can use all my content etc and I log into the other PS4 with my account to acces my content. Interested to know if ea access will work across both consoles or if I will need to buy 2 subs?

Yep it seems to for me, probably because the games are actually downloaded from the standard PS Store
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants