EA Access on PS4 / PlayStation now live (£3.99pm / £19.99 Per Year)

Posted 24th Jul
It's a subscription service getting you access to a library of EA games. You also get perks like money off of new EA games and pre release trials.

ea.com/en-…ps4
Community Updates
List of Games:

A Way Out
Battlefield 1
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield V
Burnout Paradise Remastered
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fe
FIFA 15
FIFA 16
FIFA 17
FIFA 18
FIFA 19
Madden NFL 15
Madden NFL 16
Madden NFL 17
Madden NFL 18
Madden NFL 19
Madden NFL 25
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
NBA Live 15
NBA Live 16
NBA Live 17
NBA Live 18
NBA Live 19
Need for Speed
Need for Speed: Payback
Need for Speed Rivals
NHL 15
NHL 16
NHL 17
NHL 18
NHL 19
Peggle 2
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Battlefront 2
Titanfall 2
The Sims 4
UFC
UFC 2
UFC 3
Unravel
Unravel Two

EA Access is publisher Electronic Arts’ flagship subscription service. Previously deemed “poor value” by Sony, the platform holder has since had a change of heart, allowing the programme to expand to the PlayStation 4.

What Are the Benefits of EA Access on PS4?

The main advantage of subscribing to EA Access on the PlayStation 4 is to gain access to the Vault, which is a constantly expanding library of EA published software. The service also provides 10 hour Early Access trials to upcoming EA games, and unlocks 10 per cent discounts on all digital purchases of EA published titles.

How Much Does EA Access Cost on PS4?

EA Access is available in two permutations: monthly or annually. But what is the price of EA Access on the PS4?Well, a monthly subscription will cost you £3.99/$4.99, while an annual subscription will cost £19.99

Credit: Push Square
EA Games DealsMisc

Groups

Top comments
deeky24/07/2019 07:48

The new rules say that anything that is normal price is not a deal and …The new rules say that anything that is normal price is not a deal and belongs in misc.

Disheartening. There are quite a few things posted at RRP that can save people a lot of money. Subscription services, alternative options for things, stock alerts on rare items. So that all gets binned but 1p off a banana deals stay.

Boring.
I see we've been moved to misc.

Whilst £19.99 is the normal annual price it is still a great saving over the monthly price of £3.99 (and even listed as so on the EA site).

Also this deal highlights a potential money saving option for anyone not aware of it (access to all these games for £20 per year versus the huge cost of buying).

Seems like just the sort of thing that should be on the main page (eg as is done for monthly PS+ and Xbox gold announcements) not buried in misc.

But what do I know?
Pay a few quid a month to play last years sports games..
116 Comments
aliboy8625/07/2019 10:02

Can you take ur psn network account and take it to a mates and play on my …Can you take ur psn network account and take it to a mates and play on my account with ea acess??

Yep
jamierichardson12925/07/2019 14:18

Yep it seems to for me, probably because the games are actually downloaded …Yep it seems to for me, probably because the games are actually downloaded from the standard PS Store

Noice, makes sense if it’s going via PS Store

Thanks for the reply
padamowicz9325/07/2019 09:59

I don't have sbuscription for playstation network as I don't play online, …I don't have sbuscription for playstation network as I don't play online, can I still buy EA access without playstation plus?

I’ve bought it without a PS Plus sub and it works fine
Any word on Fight Night being added to the PS4 version
6ixFoot124/07/2019 07:33

Can we game share with this?

Yep, because the EA Access hub redirects you to the PS Store to download the games, so essentially you’re getting the PS Store version of the game
Can u buy it with psn credit? Any discounts for it
Waiting for CDkeys to stock a cheaper option (xbox version is currently 16.99)
d_agra25/07/2019 13:25

I 'll wait for the inevitable reduce price £12.99 i have seen a few times …I 'll wait for the inevitable reduce price £12.99 i have seen a few times for the Xbox. List of games are kinda meh, standouts are probably unravel 1&2, Battlefield 1, Burnout Paradise and Fe. Can't see the point of having 4 Fifas and 5 Maddens too be honest.

Probably not all of them but if you want to play things like “the journey” story mode you need fifa 17/18/19 for example. Otherwise I tend to agree with you.
My son plays the FIFA games so every year is £40 or so come September etc. By the time the next version comes out the previous one is worth £10 or less usually. I think this works out much better and you get other games that we might not buy (or buy older) like Madden, PGA etc.

Is there anything missing from the versions on here compared to the full boxed version?
Edited by: "WackoJackoUK" 25th Jul
WackoJackoUK25/07/2019 15:21

My son plays the FIFA games so every year is £40 or so come September etc. …My son plays the FIFA games so every year is £40 or so come September etc. By the time the next version comes out the previous one is worth £10 or less usually. I think this works out much better and you get other games that we might not buy (or buy older) like Madden, PGA etc.Is there anything missing from the versions on here compared to the full boxed version?

Someone might correct me, but I don't think you get the latest FIFA on release.
justingalore24/07/2019 07:44

I see we've been moved to misc.Whilst £19.99 is the normal annual price it …I see we've been moved to misc.Whilst £19.99 is the normal annual price it is still a great saving over the monthly price of £3.99 (and even listed as so on the EA site).Also this deal highlights a potential money saving option for anyone not aware of it (access to all these games for £20 per year versus the huge cost of buying).Seems like just the sort of thing that should be on the main page (eg as is done for monthly PS+ and Xbox gold announcements) not buried in misc. But what do I know?

Because it's not a deal. it's RRP.
Nice. No games I'd play but still, result!
WackoJackoUK25/07/2019 15:21

My son plays the FIFA games so every year is £40 or so come September etc. …My son plays the FIFA games so every year is £40 or so come September etc. By the time the next version comes out the previous one is worth £10 or less usually. I think this works out much better and you get other games that we might not buy (or buy older) like Madden, PGA etc.Is there anything missing from the versions on here compared to the full boxed version?

Don't think they add the latest fifa until pretty much when the season has ended, if not already ended.
Do you still need a psn sub for EA access?
.Yoshi.25/07/2019 17:00

Comment deleted

I think you should look at your own arrogant comments. Aren't the person who renamed themselves HUKDgames or something along those lines
I have this for Xbox, will it work on my PS4 too?
Far too late to the party which is sad. I've bought most of the games I wanted to play. Funny how Sony said this wasn't good value "4 The Players" wonder what changed their mind$$$$$
In comparison to Origin Access on PC this is a very poor deal indeed.
Same price too.
I think FIFA 18 didn't get added until September the following year and FIFA 19 only got added a week or so ago so it's not really a good option for people wanting to play FIFA.
I'd personally be happy with £19.99 as there are quite a few games that appeal to me on this list.
g8spur26/07/2019 06:10

I think FIFA 18 didn't get added until September the following year and …I think FIFA 18 didn't get added until September the following year and FIFA 19 only got added a week or so ago so it's not really a good option for people wanting to play FIFA.

Thanks for clarifying. Not going to be an option for my lad then. I thought it was too good to be true
You'd think if EA Access offered no value for you and you thought it wasn't worth it, you'd just scroll on by.

But no, people must insist on telling us their crappy opinion about a service they're never going to use.

For £1.66 a month I've just downloaded 4 (for now) games from EA Access, can't go wrong there.
Edited by: "McShane1" 26th Jul
McShane126/07/2019 13:39

You'd think if EA Access offered no value for you and you thought it …You'd think if EA Access offered no value for you and you thought it wasn't worth it, you'd just scroll on by.But no, people must insist on telling us their crappy opinion about a service they're never going to use. For £1.66 a month I've just downloaded 4 (for now) games from EA Access, can't go wrong there.

You said “you” a lot of times there.... you
t4v26/07/2019 13:41

You said “you” a lot of times there.... you

38152604-31hYm.jpg
McShane126/07/2019 13:46

[Image]

You used the word you and it’s variations, 4 times in one sentence. I’m no grammar Nazi but that’s a little excessive.
t4v26/07/2019 13:49

You used the word you and it’s variations, 4 times in one sentence. I’m no …You used the word you and it’s variations, 4 times in one sentence. I’m no grammar Nazi but that’s a little excessive.

Thanks for your input.
Some right grouch's on here lol if you don't want to play the games on ea access don't it really is that simple .

All the games in the vault are decent it makes no odds if old it's £20 a year ffs even less if you use cd keys not sure what some want for £20 every ea game as soon as they come out

Personally I'd pay the £20 just for early access to new games but each to there own
Got it at launch and have already downloaded 7 games. To me, that's my money's worth already.
£20 is great value for a year to consume all these titles.

BF 5 is genuinely intense and I've had a lot of fun with it, and TFall 2 is fantastic.
Just signed up but 'a way out' isn't included 😔

Edit: nevermind, it just doesn't show in the vault and you have to manually search for it on the ps store
Edited by: "Pauladin91" 29th Jul
I don't find it worth it at all, if i was still like 16 years old and have sea of time it would be worth it but, with very limited game time at the moment. I would prob play more in subscription fees than just buying it physically, lets just look at what actually on the list about half of it you can scrap right away. Who would play fifa 15,16,17,18 when you can play 19 so all those previous version are not useful, you might start them up once for fun but that is about it. Same goes for every sports game on there so that removes 19 games from this list already. All the other games have already gone 10 pounds of less. That means i would need to play the games faster than 2.5 months to finish them. Not considering that i could sell them on after i am done with it reducing the cost even more.

Anyway its not alot of money 4 pounds a month of 20 pounds a year (which is really cheap) except EA just releases crap games these days that within 1 or 2 months have drop so much in value (or even drop in value before they launch "Anthem") its just not worth it in my mind. I tend to buy games cheap and then play them when ever i have time like 6 months after i buy them XD.

The only reason i would take this subscription was if they have gotten the actual intresting games with backwards compatibility to work like the mass effect trilogy, i would have prob paid for a year subscription straight away if they included those.
Blaat_blaat08/08/2019 13:01

I don't find it worth it at all, if i was still like 16 years old and have …I don't find it worth it at all, if i was still like 16 years old and have sea of time it would be worth it but, with very limited game time at the moment. I would prob play more in subscription fees than just buying it physically, lets just look at what actually on the list about half of it you can scrap right away. Who would play fifa 15,16,17,18 when you can play 19 so all those previous version are not useful, you might start them up once for fun but that is about it. Same goes for every sports game on there so that removes 19 games from this list already. All the other games have already gone 10 pounds of less. That means i would need to play the games faster than 2.5 months to finish them. Not considering that i could sell them on after i am done with it reducing the cost even more. Anyway its not alot of money 4 pounds a month of 20 pounds a year (which is really cheap) except EA just releases crap games these days that within 1 or 2 months have drop so much in value (or even drop in value before they launch "Anthem") its just not worth it in my mind. I tend to buy games cheap and then play them when ever i have time like 6 months after i buy them XD. The only reason i would take this subscription was if they have gotten the actual intresting games with backwards compatibility to work like the mass effect trilogy, i would have prob paid for a year subscription straight away if they included those.

People would play FIFA 17 and 18 if they didn't play The Journey.

I think EA access is just a dumping ground for EA's back catalogue. I think they should raise the price to £50 and then include all of the latest EA titles as well.
Edited by: "jamie15" 8th Aug
jamie1508/08/2019 15:11

People would play FIFA 17 and 18 if they didn't play The Journey.I think …People would play FIFA 17 and 18 if they didn't play The Journey.I think EA access is just a dumping ground for EA's back catalogue. I think they should raise the price to £50 and then include all of the latest EA titles as well.

It does on PC but it costs £90 / Year.

They would never give the latest titles for £50 / year considering that's the price for 1 game.
Edited by: "Gormond" 16th Aug
Gormond16/08/2019 11:13

It does on PC but it costs £90 / Year.They would never give the latest …It does on PC but it costs £90 / Year.They would never give the latest titles for £50 / year considering that's the price for 1 game.

£90 a year is still worth it if you play multiple EA games.
jamie1516/08/2019 11:56

£90 a year is still worth it if you play multiple EA games.

Indeed, I personally don't but Uplay+ might be worth it for me as I play more Ubisoft games.

I do like this model I must admit.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants