EA Access Premier

Found 12th AugEdited by:"SackCity"
Hi,

I really want to get Madden now it's finally on PC, I just wanted to know if anyone has EA Access Premier and if its worth it. It's great for Madden since you get the hall of fame edition with 50,000mut but I guess once the subscription ends so does the game play ability.

I tried to purchase via the Russian VPN but the payment kept failing, then I read about the bans which I'm not too keen on.

I don't know whether to outright purchase or not and even more so if anyone has Madden on the PC if it's actually worth it. Have they done a good job of porting it?

Thanks, if I do decide to purchase I'd be more than happy to play you guys online.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
If you love Madden just pay for it? Does EA premier give you access to the full game for longer than the 10hrs trial you get on EA access?
Snakeyes6461 h, 24 m ago

If you love Madden just pay for it? Does EA premier give you access to the …If you love Madden just pay for it? Does EA premier give you access to the full game for longer than the 10hrs trial you get on EA access?

The premier is £89 a year and you get every ea game in full. So fifa 19 Madden and battlefield 5. Would like it on xbox.
B0ne51 m ago

The premier is £89 a year and you get every ea game in full. So fifa 19 …The premier is £89 a year and you get every ea game in full. So fifa 19 Madden and battlefield 5. Would like it on xbox.

Wow.... that's incredible value, if love that to come to Xbox also.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants