Found 1st Dec 2016
hi all can anyone please explain ea access to me ,am I right in thinking its a yearly subscription and you can download full ea games? I'm desperate for plants vs zombies 2 for my boy and if I'm right its free download once signed up with ea access,any information is greatly appreciated

9 Comments

Yes you get a library of EA games to download including Plants Vs Zombies 2 for Xbox One. They are only playable whilst you have a subscription. £19.99 for the year. Good value and worth it.

u pay for a year and download and player there games as much as u want and at and of.year just pay again

Star Wars battlefront is coming this month in time for the new movie also, £20 for a years content, also you get trials of 10hrs for most EA games. It's an amazing device

Original Poster

£19.99 wow really so are there the full games the real thing & where is the best/cheapest place to get ea access?

fluff45

£19.99 wow really so are there the full games the real thing & where is … £19.99 wow really so are there the full games the real thing & where is the best/cheapest place to get ea access?

Amazon?

amazon.co.uk/EA-…E5O

fluff45

£19.99 wow really so are there the full games the real thing & where is … £19.99 wow really so are there the full games the real thing & where is the best/cheapest place to get ea access?

Yes the full games. You also tend to get ten hour trials of new EA games, plus a 10% discount if you buy digital.

On Amazon it says 18+. I bought my lad Star Wars battlefront and had a headache getting him online as he had a child's account. If I got this for him would I hit the same issues on his account if he can already play Fifa and star wars battlefront online? Like the OP the kids want plants vs zombies 2 and this seems cheap way to get it.

fluff45

It's £19.99 direct from EA Access on Xbox. Often it's not discounted much for a year. Historically we have seen deals like £11.99 for a year on eBay but I don't see that happening too soon if I'm honest. Monthly it's £3.99 from EA and sometimes it's about £1.50 on CDKeys but a lot of faff to stack the codes if that even works and is available for £1.50.

Just to add to the above posts any achievements you gain in any game are saved regardless whether you were to cancel and then rejoin again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.34
    2. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit510
    3. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G56
    4. Whey protien411

See more discussions