Expired

EA Access - Xbox One Code

Found 6th Aug 2014
Has anyone been sent a code to let them use the EA Access app yet? I've been sent 2 and so has my friend. I know this is a stupid question, but we only need to redeem 1 of them, right? They've either sent the 2nd by mistake or it's to give (or sell ;-) jokes) to someone else?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskXboxXbox One
13 Comments
Can I have it please will trade battlefield 4 China rising dlc
Or xbox live
fraserthomson16

Can I have it please will trade battlefield 4 China rising dlc

That really takes the biscuit doesn't it, trying to trade up on something that was given to you? The code you sent me didn't work?
It is an active code I will send it again if u don't belive me and by the way I thought to use it I needed another as my brother has premium and I dont
If you have any others that would be great please!
Hastie86

Has anyone been sent a code to let them use the EA Access app yet? I've … Has anyone been sent a code to let them use the EA Access app yet? I've been sent 2 and so has my friend. I know this is a stupid question, but we only need to redeem 1 of them, right? They've either sent the 2nd by mistake or it's to give (or sell ;-) jokes) to someone else?Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

Hi mate just be carefull because I think ea sent 2 codes out to everyone but only 1 works as they messed up the first choice by putting a invalid space or something,
I had 2 codes sent to me but 1 didn't work.
Btw I signed up to it for a month to try it out and it seems great so far!
Does anyone know if I can cancel the one month now and keep it or do I have to cancel near the end of the month.
Can I ask anyone how do you get into ea access
I've not had any code, can any of you send me a spear code please
I'm looking for an EA Access code. If anybody has one that would be great. Thanks
You need to be on the Xbox ones preview program so your Xbox gets the updates earlier than most.
And then you get a message on your Xbox from ea with a code to download the app.
Original Poster
Apparently they're not sending them to everyone in the preview, just a random selection. I can't remember what one I used, so here are the 2 codes I got.

CQVDC-6DPT7-2VVFD-XV3PR-Q2HPZ

GDKY3-YJPQ2-KD2KC-D2WK7-2PK2Z

Please don't use the code if you have no intention of paying at least £3.99 to use it as someone else could have the opportunity. Either one will work for someone, or none will. Let me know if anyone gets it to work.

I decided to pay for the year, works out cheaper and I've not played any of the games.
Has anyone got a spare ea access code i could use please
Does anyone have a code to spare please

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions