EA Play 2018 is live, watch it live here...

Found 9th Jun
I'm expecting an official drop of FIFA 18 into the EA Access vault, who's expecting what? Apart from the usual NFL 18, Madden 18...and so on

Community Updates
MiscAccessories
15 Comments
Didn't see origin access premier coming
Edited by: "nathan3007" 9th Jun
nathan30071 m ago

Didn't see origin access premier coming

Absolutely loving that announcement. Shame it wasn't followed with EA Access Premier, I'd have even given them an extra £3 a month

Great announcement for the PC players though.
BuzzDuraband1 m ago

Absolutely loving that announcement. Shame it wasn't followed with EA …Absolutely loving that announcement. Shame it wasn't followed with EA Access Premier, I'd have even given them an extra £3 a month Great announcement for the PC players though.

I was sorta hoping for that aswell, I think it might be time to invest in a gaming PC
Was under the impression that EA Access Premier is a game streaming service, if that's the case i'm not interested. If it's like the normal Access service where i can actually download the game then i'm interested.
What was shown? I couldn't bare the show. Joined during FIFA 19 release and gave up.

Then tried again from the start. They tried hard to get the crowd going during Anthem, and the lady hosting was more ott for me.
BuzzDuraband9th Jun

It was pretty crappy to be honest. EA Origin Premier was the highlight. …It was pretty crappy to be honest. EA Origin Premier was the highlight. They pushed Anthem...again. There's going to be a FIFA 19, NHL 19, NFL 19 and a NBA Live 19... They also announced Unraveled 2 has released today. All in all a bit of a poor show from EA, in my opinion.(Oh, they admitted they fucked up with Battlefront II)

Sounds really weak for an E3 show.

I'm shocked with the language at the end there. I get my comments deleted for having * in them. :P
Only Fifa on switch.

Good ole EA.

Plonkers.
kos1c1 h, 26 m ago

Sounds really weak for an E3 show. I'm shocked with the language at the …Sounds really weak for an E3 show. I'm shocked with the language at the end there. I get my comments deleted for having * in them. :P

Comment deleted, apparently. I can't understand why if it upsets the mods why they don't just filter the word instead of deleting the whole comment.

Lazy moderating obviously as the quote is still present. But, yeah, it was a bit of a bad show from EA.
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 9th Jun
BuzzDuraband24 m ago

Comment deleted, apparently. I can't understand why if it upsets the mods …Comment deleted, apparently. I can't understand why if it upsets the mods why they don't just filter the word instead of deleting the whole comment. Lazy moderating obviously as the quote is still present. But, yeah, it was a bit of a bad show from EA.

I know the feeling. I usually leave one letter showing followed by stars. Whole comment deleted.

Tbh I didn't really have much hope for ea. Not much they publish I'm wanting ATM (outside of anthem info) and wanting a EA skate 4 game!
kos1c11 m ago

I know the feeling. I usually leave one letter showing followed by stars. …I know the feeling. I usually leave one letter showing followed by stars. Whole comment deleted. Tbh I didn't really have much hope for ea. Not much they publish I'm wanting ATM (outside of anthem info) and wanting a EA skate 4 game!

I'm surprised Skate 4 wasn't announced tonight after the out of the blue resurrection of the Skate 3 servers.

It's nice to see them paying a bit of attention to the PC players tonight, though.
BuzzDuraband54 m ago

I'm surprised Skate 4 wasn't announced tonight after the out of the blue …I'm surprised Skate 4 wasn't announced tonight after the out of the blue resurrection of the Skate 3 servers. It's nice to see them paying a bit of attention to the PC players tonight, though.

I would be happy with a skate 3 HD/4k remaster for ps4/Xbox one. But it seems that the Skate franchise is dead for EA. Which is a shame, considering the hype built up around Twitter for the past 2 years on it.
deleted1431257
One of the worst presentations for years. That presenter broke the Cringe meter, it was full of bland corporate PR stunts, and the star wars segments were absolutely poor. The crowd also sucked, especially during the Anthem segment.
deleted143125710th Jun

One of the worst presentations for years. That presenter broke the Cringe …One of the worst presentations for years. That presenter broke the Cringe meter, it was full of bland corporate PR stunts, and the star wars segments were absolutely poor. The crowd also sucked, especially during the Anthem segment.

I thought she did alright to be fair for a random(?) YouTuber/Twitcher/Mixer?

But yeah, bit of a let down in terms of the actual conference.
deleted1431257
BuzzDuraband4 m ago

I thought she did alright to be fair for a random(?) …I thought she did alright to be fair for a random(?) YouTuber/Twitcher/Mixer?But yeah, bit of a let down in terms of the actual conference.

My favourite moment was when a Battle Royale mode was announced for Battlefield V and was met with boos.
BuzzDuraband9th Jun

Absolutely loving that announcement. Shame it wasn't followed with EA …Absolutely loving that announcement. Shame it wasn't followed with EA Access Premier, I'd have even given them an extra £3 a month Great announcement for the PC players though.

Done a bit of digging and found this.

origin.com/gbr…971

Questions
Collapse all
What is Origin Access Premier?Origin Access Premier is a new membership tier that gives you unlimited access to the latest and greatest EA games before anyone else. Imagine paying one low monthly or annual fee and getting to play new EA PC titles before launch. Not a Play First Trial, you get access to the full game – yours to play whenever you want for as long as you're a Premier member. No gates – no barriers. That’s the Premier experience.

What about current memberships?The current tier of Origin Access will become Origin Access Basic memberships.

If you’ve already got Origin Access, your membership won’t change unless you upgrade. You’ll still get the same benefits you currently have, for the same price.

So, what's the difference between Basic and Premier?Our Basic membership gets you:

• the chance to try out our new games for up to ten hours, starting five days before release, with Play First Trials
  • access to The Vault, a library of games that just keeps growing all the time. Play any games that have already been added, as much as you want.
  • the 10% discount in the Origin Store on full games, pre-orders, expansions, FIFA points, and more
Premier will give you:
  • full, unlimited access to our games, starting five days before they release
    • That’s right, no more limited-time trials. Play the full game starting five days before launch without purchasing it separately, until you cancel your Premier membership.
  • access to The Vault, a library of games that just keeps growing all the time.
  • the same 10% discount in the Origin Store on full games, pre-orders, expansions, FIFA points, and more

How much does Origin Access Premier cost?When Launching later this summer, Origin Access Premier will be available for € 14,99/ month or € 89,99/ year.

When can I get Origin Access Premier?Whether you already have Origin Access and want to upgrade or you’re ready to join for the first time, you can get Premier when it launches this summer. Stay tuned for more details, coming soon!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions