Groups

Eaby 2nd chance offer help

Hi i have just sold an item on ebay but found that i have another identical copy to what i sold. Is it possible for me to sell to the winner of the item and sell the other copy to the bidde who was second?

2 Comments

Banned

chris_b

Hi i have just sold an item on ebay but found that i have another … Hi i have just sold an item on ebay but found that i have another identical copy to what i sold. Is it possible for me to sell to the winner of the item and sell the other copy to the bidde who was second?

yes, in your list of sold stuff there should be a drop down menu or something like that to send a second offewr to the next bidder down

Banned

sassie

yes, in your list of sold stuff there should be a drop down menu or … yes, in your list of sold stuff there should be a drop down menu or something like that to send a second offewr to the next bidder down

Correct, thought you'd still get billed - and the second chance would be to the top value of the next highest bidder - not the final winning amount.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944497
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629
      3. What would be HELL to you?1921
      4. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11

See more discussions