Groups

Ear Peirced

Got mine done tonight, and bought some sort of oil to swab it in.
    She said do it twice a day with a cotton wool ball, or a botton wool bud.
    Anything I could do?

41 Comments

Banned

yes, do as she said? lol

lol, nice one
    you got a pic

Im getting my done soon :P

OMG it's sooooooooooooooo gay!! David Beckham wannabes....on a seious note though, keep it clean and keep turning it....hope its all ok

Original Poster

Yeahh I mean, like as well as that, is there anything else I should do?
    Cheers!
    No pics

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4234315

OMG it's sooooooooooooooo gay!! David Beckham wannabes....on a seious … OMG it's sooooooooooooooo gay!! David Beckham wannabes....on a seious note though, keep it clean and keep turning it....hope its all ok

just because you think its gay makes everyone with there ear pierced a david beckham wannabe? :?
    i know girls who think its a nice feature on a guy

as lulu said keep turning it and also use hot salted water to wipe it if there is any pus inside that should bring it out!!

DangerGod;4234441

just because you think its gay makes everyone with there ear pierced a … just because you think its gay makes everyone with there ear pierced a david beckham wannabe? :?i know girls who think its a nice feature on a guy

Like i then said....on a serious note

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4234504

Like i then said....on a serious note

lol yeh ok my bad :roll:

DangerGod;4234522

lol yeh ok my bad :roll:

Now shut ya trap and get them out!

OIL ?

Simple cool boiled water or saline solution is normally provided and is all that is needed.

No idea what type of oil it is but really not needed

foxymissroxy;4234459

as lulu said keep turning it and also use hot salted water to wipe it if … as lulu said keep turning it and also use hot salted water to wipe it if there is any pus inside that should bring it out!!

That's what I did when I got mine done

I've got my ears pierced more than 10 times now, and my only advice is - never pierce both the upper side of the ear at the same time - you'll have really ****** sleep until it healed.

If it's just the lobe, suck it up and leave it alone.

Original Poster

Any tips on how I should rub it with the oil i bought, or water?

Cotton wool bud, dip it in then dab it with that

Original Poster

Ok girlfriend said something about lifting in, but i didnt really understand lol!

did they use a needle or a gun to do it?

Original Poster

Meant too say lifting the back of the earing?

Original Poster

Must say im quite confused about this whole dabbing thing
    I got a cotton wool bud, dipped it in warm water, and just sort of rubbed around the earring, and around the back of the earring pushing it slightly? I then got another bud, put it in the tea tree oil ( think thts what its called) and did the same?
    Does this sound right?
    Ears throbbing a lil bit now lol

i think you're suppose to wipe it twice a day with cotton wool dipped in methylated spirit, thats what the pharmacist that did mine recommended, heals faster too :thumbsup:

oil? like olive? motor?

who was this freak???? surgical spirit is what you need.

Original Poster

Ahh im confusedd!
    Lmao!

spikeyjacko;4238412

Ahh im confusedd!Lmao!

put it this way you're less likely to get an infection if you treat it with methylated/surgical spirit, im actually surprised you werent told how to take care of it

just get the stuff from the pharmacy or supermarket it cost less than £1, dab in cotton wool and cleanse twice a day :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Well I was, she said just get a cotton wool bud, and dab it with it, but then ive been hearing so much different stuff!
    Ive got the tee tree oil, I bought from her, she said keep dabbing it with that twice a day, and im also going to do the same with warm water, but ive never heard of anybody else using surgical spirit lol?
    Sorry im not being funny
    Il

Original Poster

bmezine.com/pie…tml
    Just found that which is quite an interesting read!

spikeyjacko;4238458

Well I was, she said just get a cotton wool bud, and dab it with it, but … Well I was, she said just get a cotton wool bud, and dab it with it, but then ive been hearing so much different stuff!Ive got the tee tree oil, I bought from her, she said keep dabbing it with that twice a day, and im also going to do the same with warm water, but ive never heard of anybody else using surgical spirit lol?Sorry im not being funny :)Il

lol fair enough but thats what i've used both times i got my ears pierced and thats what my friends used too if the tea tree stuff is working for you then keep with it

Try surgical spirit. Put it on a baby wipe and wipe both the front and back of your ear. Also keep rotating the ear ring.:)

Original Poster

Is my ear supposed to hurt slightly still whenever ive wiped it or whatever?

spikeyjacko;4238522

Is my ear supposed to hurt slightly still whenever ive wiped it or … Is my ear supposed to hurt slightly still whenever ive wiped it or whatever?

yea cos its still sore :?

Original Poster

Okk lol
    I only got it done last night so it will throb for a lil bit righT?

No.......any pain is a indication your head is going to drop off. :shock:

spikeyjacko;4238544

Okk lol :pI only got it done last night so it will throb for a lil bit … Okk lol :pI only got it done last night so it will throb for a lil bit righT?

yea might be a bit itchy too :?

Original Poster

Nope doesnt seem itchy, in fact most of the time apart from the slight throb, i forget its there!
    Rightt im going to work!

Original Poster

Cheers everyone!

Surgical spirit, utterley ridiculous. Just not needed at all, it used to used on wounds 30yrs ago until they realised the damage it caused.

Tea tree, lavender oils etc smell nice but they are not actually NEEDED.

Just keep to a simple routine of salt water once daily and twisting it around. Nothing complicated. The less interference with it, the quicker it heals.

Original Poster

Haha!
    Right well girlfriend managed to knock the earring yesterday and it came quite loose, but we tightened it but it was too tight, and hurt, so we loosened it again.. It hurt quite abit yesterday and although it has died down abit again, there was a little bit of blood, and i can managed to wipe some of the scab away behind the earring, but its still very loose when i go to turn it, what should i do?

Just push the back on a bit further??

I agree with what iglimpse says about salt water btw... no need for anything else! That's all I've ever used and haven't lost a piercing yet

Original Poster

Yeahh but when I do it feels a little bit too tight
    And yeahh salt water is good!
    But usiing both just to be save

Lol then don't push it on as much! Get some pics up!

Original Poster

Willl do!
    Soon

foxymissroxy;4234459

as lulu said keep turning it and also use hot salted water to wipe it if … as lulu said keep turning it and also use hot salted water to wipe it if there is any pus inside that should bring it out!!

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      2. What is there free to do in your town?37
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …279966
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions