Groups

Ear Wax Removal - Hardcore Video

This fella aint messin around

30 Comments

lol looks like a soldering iron! until the claws came along!

jeez thats bad

Banned

Uuurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

DUDE THATS NASTEH!!

nothing has ever made me feel sick, but that my mouth filled up with spit, and got lock jaw

JohnBall;6670990

nothing has ever made me feel sick, but that my mouth filled up with … nothing has ever made me feel sick, but that my mouth filled up with spit, and got lock jaw

let it go man

sick video! literally... cant watch it again. but I will send it to someone at work! was advised to try out ear coning when i had a cold and hearing got bad and painful.

Original Poster

at the end he pulls a couple of pieces out that are huge !

Banned

I want mine doing, I am sick of having ear pain :-(

Original Poster

5nowman;6671005

sick video! literally... cant watch it again. but I will send it to … sick video! literally... cant watch it again. but I will send it to someone at work! was advised to try out ear coning when i had a cold and hearing got bad and painful.

Ear coning is potentially dangerous and pretty ineffective, apparently.

Banned

i didnt watch the whole vid! lol

that vid is now my favourite.It was brill.Getting those huge chunks out was so satisfying.I really enjoyed it.Thanks!

i like to use a hair grip to have a good scrape in my ear, i know its wrong
    but it feels so gooooooood,

Banned

chezz2;6671035

i like to use a hair grip to have a good scrape in my ear, i know its … i like to use a hair grip to have a good scrape in my ear, i know its wrong but it feels so gooooooood,

i know that feeling!

i go throug soooo many cotton buds mmmm love the sensations!

docs doesnt agree tho...it causes alot of scratches that we cant see which he can whin he plugs that thin in eaar lol

I could handle the first 3 mins but then the chunks... they were actual chunks my stomach was turning, still braved it though... had to see the final results

Banned

LoozR;6671031

that vid is now my favourite.It was brill.Getting those huge chunks out … that vid is now my favourite.It was brill.Getting those huge chunks out was so satisfying.I really enjoyed it.Thanks!

lmao!! :-D :w00t:

Original Poster

I have to have my ears syringed quite often, its not very pleasant and im not even supposed to have it done because I had gromits as a child, my ear drum could burst at any moment during the syringing, still, thats half the fun !

Banned

kapows;6671038

i know that feeling! i go throug soooo many cotton buds mmmm love the … i know that feeling! i go throug soooo many cotton buds mmmm love the sensations!docs doesnt agree tho...it causes alot of scratches that we cant see which he can whin he plugs that thin in eaar lol

Me too :oops:

mod

OMG That was disgusting
    But I still had to sit through all 4:28 of it

massmail666;6672363

came for the ear wax removal, stayed for the music

:thumbsup:

god only knows how anyone could hear anything through this
    youtube.com/wat…R=1

Banned

Bumped.

For those who missed this EPIC vid last night

Original Poster

Both my ears are now fully blocked and Im about to go to the match. Joy.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6683497

Both my ears are now fully blocked and Im about to go to the match. Joy.

I sympathise mine have been a nuisance all week :-(

that must have been such a relief after!

nice

there was something hypnotic watching that, how did he let it get that bad ! I used to love my ears being syringed as a kid :-D

Original Poster

DLM;6683515

I sympathise mine have been a nuisance all week :-(

Ill be ringing the doctors tomorrow at the crack of dawn, shame I wont be able to hear what they have to say

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6685828

Ill be ringing the doctors tomorrow at the crack of dawn, shame I wont be … Ill be ringing the doctors tomorrow at the crack of dawn, shame I wont be able to hear what they have to say

There is nothing worse than being deaf.

I am constantly saying "I can't hear you, can you please say that again".

It's so frustating, I work on the telephone so I have a really hard time when both my ear's are in a bad way. :-(

Why did I watch the entire video? :w00t:

Especially when the doctor is strugglingto fit some bits of the wax through the ear hole! *insert smiley throwing up*

Original Poster

xcookx;6686099

Why did I watch the entire video? :w00t:Especially when the doctor is … Why did I watch the entire video? :w00t:Especially when the doctor is strugglingto fit some bits of the wax through the ear hole! *insert smiley throwing up*

Because we all feel that womans relief when he pulls that beast of a piece out , ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions