Groups

Earache !!! FFS !!! Got worse by the hour...

Any love out there for my ear people lol

Agony all day, and this is the sorest it's been, thought it would have passed by now, had nowt like this for years etc....

Argggg

maxmix

5 Comments

you tried filling a hotwater bottle up with hot water from the tap (so it's not too hot) and holding it to the side of your head? worked with me - other than that get yourself to the docs a.s.a.p

Original Poster

babybutton;5216206

you tried filling a hotwater bottle up with hot water from the tap (so … you tried filling a hotwater bottle up with hot water from the tap (so it's not too hot) and holding it to the side of your head? worked with me - other than that get yourself to the docs a.s.a.p

Thanks BB Will try that before bed, should be OK in a day or two, my throat has been dodgy for a day or two, I think it's related....

maxmix

PS I never get a cold either, so something's got me (As long as it's not a Swine lol)

Ear infections.... how much do they hurt??? I have suffered with them my whole life!!! :x

Hot water bottle is a good idea, also maybe some ibuprofen... or co-codamol?

warm olive oil soothes it as well, pour it in and plug with cotton wool

Wife has an ear infection at the moment - she went down to the Docs yesterday and got drops to put in - Get yourself down the surgery mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32156
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …188498
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1949
      4. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating54

See more discussions