Groups

Early Morning Joke

Subject: dogs
    Three labradors are at the vets, one black, one brown, one yellow.
    Black lab asks the yellow lab: "What are you in for?" The yellow one says: "I pee on everything, my bed, the car, the stairs, the carpet, but last night I peed on my owners' lap so she's brought me in here today, says I need my nuts off to quieten me down." Black lab commisserates, then asks the brown lab "how about you?" Brown lab replies: "I dig holes.I dig holes in the garden, in my bed, in the kitchen waste bin, in the blanket in the car, but last night I dug a hole in the settee so my owner's brought me in here today, says I need my nuts off to quieten me down." Black lab commisserates. Yellow and brown lab say "So how about you?" Black lab smiles and says "I hump everything, bannisters, kitchen cupboards, peoples' legs, table legs, cars, lamp posts, cats, dogs, bushes, absolutely anything but last night my owner stepped out of the shower naked and, well > I> couldn't resist..." The yellow and black lab sighed "ah, so it's nuts off for you too..." Black lab said "No, I'm just here to have my nails clipped."

4 Comments

lol..very good

Ha ha ha!

haha sick but funny

I can't remember which female comic did this???

Heard it before but a funny joke anyways :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87148
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204

See more discussions