Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Earn £20 when you spend £40 with PayPal Credit (First 3000 customers) @ PayPal - Account Specific

Posted 9th Dec 2019
Just got a email from paypal with this christmas offer. If you apply for PayPal Credit and you get £20 with your first £40 spend.

Please note: To be eligible for this offer, you must have directly received an email from PayPal Credit inviting you to enrol.
*Only the first 3,000 qualifying customers will receive the £20 reward. See the Terms and Conditions below for full details.

Here’s how it works:
1) Click on the ‘Enrol and Apply’ button and apply for PayPal Credit by 16th December
right click icon
2) If accepted, simply spend £40 with your PayPal Credit account by 16th December
right click icon
3) If you’re one of the first 3,000 to do the above, you’ll receive a congratulations email on or around 24th December
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Paypal credit buyer beware. If they mess up your account, it takes many many emails / phonecalls / complaints (oh and a WRONG black mark on a credit record) to resolve things, even when the problems were caused by them in the first place. I'm not bitter though...
I wouldn't bother there's just been a deal for £15 off a £30 spend and they've not honoured it lots of people complaining.
Got this last year, And they credited it. However got a £10 back on a £30 spend two weeks ago but haven’t received it yet! Though I can’t remember how long it took for them to credit it the first time
Littlemunckin09/12/2019 22:22

Paypal credit buyer beware. If they mess up your account, it takes many …Paypal credit buyer beware. If they mess up your account, it takes many many emails / phonecalls / complaints (oh and a WRONG black mark on a credit record) to resolve things, even when the problems were caused by them in the first place. I'm not bitter though...

Trying to get through to a human being is a challenge enough.
First 3000 customers only... How many customers does Paypal have? Its a lottery.
Edited by: "guru404" 10th Dec 2019
guru404:

Trying to get through to a human being is a challenge enough.

Very true. And then its always a case of computer says no
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions