Found 16th Nov 2017
5% on all EBay sales if you go through Quidco for 4 days.3
Maximum £50 cashback per basket

Terms & conditions
  • Cashback may take up to 5 days to track
  • Cashback is paid at a maximum of £50 per transaction
  • Cashback claims will not be accepted for 'cash on collection' auctions
  • Cashback claims will not be accepted for purchases of less than £1
  • Please also see the retailer's standard terms and conditions for purchase as listed on their site
  • Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts
  • Cashback may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges

2828700.jpg
admin edit: Standard cashback only deal, moved to misc.
Community Updates
21 Comments
Tried this last time, got stung by bad sellers, looks like he took everyone's payment but then refunded. Weird.
deleted1391139
don't forget this also means 5% cashback on TCB - you might prefer the payout options on TCB eg Avios - just invoke the highest cashback guarantee & submit a support ticket
deleted1391139
idiotic that this useful Deal gets moved into the Wasteland - now thousands of HUKD members won't benefit from it, there are some pathetic Mod decisions being made
deleted139113916th Nov 2017

idiotic that this useful Deal gets moved into the Wasteland - now …idiotic that this useful Deal gets moved into the Wasteland - now thousands of HUKD members won't benefit from it, there are some pathetic Mod decisions being made

I was shocked to see this happen. They have allowed these posts to be in deals previously.
32447308-Pwtvn.jpg

Not it sure who was the Mod to tag and ask for a response.
vassy118 m ago

@goonertillidie @NeoTrix @wishihadadonkey @sigma can you answer guys?

You'll probably just get a "we took care of it"
OneGloveOnTheFence52 m ago

You'll probably just get a "we took care of it"

1 hour 10mins and no response from the Mods. I’m sure not all are sleeping or it’s just neglecting??
Dont see anything wrong in raising this issue.
@Chanchi32 any thoughts from your end ? Being helper
Morning. As this is a standard cashback rate it was moved over to Misc as a heads up. Anything like a bonus (or much, much more than a standard rate) will remain in deals.

Appreciate there might be some which have stayed in deals but this is what we're now working towards.
magicjay198613 m ago

Morning. As this is a standard cashback rate it was moved over to Misc as …Morning. As this is a standard cashback rate it was moved over to Misc as a heads up. Anything like a bonus (or much, much more than a standard rate) will remain in deals. Appreciate there might be some which have stayed in deals but this is what we're now working towards.

Cheers @magicjay1986 I have screenshoted this reply of your for future reference.
Morning and hope the BF deals keep keep you guys busy
magicjay198615 m ago

Morning. As this is a standard cashback rate it was moved over to Misc as …Morning. As this is a standard cashback rate it was moved over to Misc as a heads up. Anything like a bonus (or much, much more than a standard rate) will remain in deals. Appreciate there might be some which have stayed in deals but this is what we're now working towards.

Never knew Quidco paid 5% for eBay purchases always for it to be a standard cashback.
Thanks for the enlightenment.
vassy12 m ago

Cheers @magicjay1986 I have screenshoted this reply of your for future …Cheers @magicjay1986 I have screenshoted this reply of your for future reference. Morning and hope the BF deals keep keep you guys busy

Its easier (for us anyway!) to work with us to try to find the best balance for the whole community than it is to try to trip us up But anyway, morning
Edited by: "magicjay1986" 16th Nov 2017
magicjay19861 m ago

Its easier (for us anyway!) to work with us to try to find the best …Its easier (for us anyway!) to work with us to try to find the best balance for the whole community than it is to try to trip us up But anyway, morning

32448257-4DiLr.jpg

Cheers
i just posted the Argos 24 hour enhanced cashback and it got binned with a pm directing me here. Strange as its no where near a standard cashback rate so thought it was a deal worth posting. 500% increased seemed a lot more than standard
Edited by: "madnlooney" 16th Nov 2017
vassy13 h, 8 m ago

Never knew Quidco paid 5% for eBay purchases always for it to be a …Never knew Quidco paid 5% for eBay purchases always for it to be a standard cashback. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Pretty sure the standard rate is 1%, up to 5% is a pretty big increase really.
athunder7 m ago

Pretty sure the standard rate is 1%, up to 5% is a pretty big increase …Pretty sure the standard rate is 1%, up to 5% is a pretty big increase really.

Well I know but the MOD says 5% is standard. You have it there.
Back to 1%
OneGloveOnTheFence18th Nov 2017

Gotta …Gotta laugh...https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ebay-10-cashback-from-quidco-from-midnight-today-for-24-hours-2831025

Yupp.. mods say these are standard offers. So can't get it to the deals section.

@luvsadealdealdeal would be very disappointed.
It really depends on the mod. I had a deal like yours previously on deals but mines was moved to Misc.
Mods replied and explained it well that all cashback should be in misc and bonus like £2.50 should be in deals.

However, seen many cashback posted in deals and nothing gets done. So just depends on the mod. Move on to the next deal unless its cashback
shabbird2 m ago

It really depends on the mod. I had a deal like yours previously on deals …It really depends on the mod. I had a deal like yours previously on deals but mines was moved to Misc. Mods replied and explained it well that all cashback should be in misc and bonus like £2.50 should be in deals. However, seen many cashback posted in deals and nothing gets done. So just depends on the mod. Move on to the next deal unless its cashback

True Shabs. Accepted it and carried on to the next one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants