Earn cashback bonuses paying by Paypal with Quidco

Found 6th Aug 2014
Had an email from quidco saying you can earn additional cash back from selected retailers if you pay by Paypal. Must be a new venture?

Cashback by PayPal bonus retailers
Thanks to our partnership with PayPal, Quidco is more rewarding than ever. Enjoy even higher cashback rates at selected retailers when you shop using PayPal, earn an additional bonus by having your cashback paid into your PayPal account and benefit from a fully integrated service that ensures you only need to sign-in once before shopping.

How does it work
Link your PayPal and Quidco accounts, and when you make a purchase through Quidco using PayPal at the following selected retailers you'll enjoy an increased cashback rate of 3%. This cashback rate will be based on your total spend (excluding VAT and delivery), so spend £100 at a selected retailer and if you are eligible for 3%, then you will get £3 in additional cashback by PayPal.

In addition, if you choose to have your cashback paid via PayPal, you can receive a payout bonus of 3%. So if you have £50 in confirmed cashback due to be paid to you, with your payout bonus you will be due £51.50.
Community Updates
10 Comments
Sorry you're not eligible for this promotion right now. But stay tuned as we will be opening the promotion up to more users very shortly.

Have some more money PayPal will try and scam you put of
I got offered a 5% payout bonus but no cashback rate increase.
Hi - thanks for sharing. I've moved this to Misc as it isn't available to all and is more of a heads up than a deal.
Yeah I got this.
Never even used quidco but got this
Got this email yesterday so applied.

Get it all linked to paypal and a 5% bonus too.
Cashback rate increase 5% and 5% bonus if paying out by paypal
would I get charge for withdraw money from paypal to my bank account?

Thanks in advance
How do I link quidco and paypal?? No idea please explain in detail
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants