Earning money from surveys/questionnaires

Hi all,

I have heard about websites which send you surveys/questionnaires to fill out and then they pay you in amazon vouchers for each one that has been completed. Just wondering if anyone with experience could advise me of the best website(s) to use and also do you have any helpful tips?

Also, is it worthwhile actually doing them? I will have a fair amount of spare time on my hands in a few weeks or so after I finish my exams so looking to earn an extra bit of cash (besides my part-time job!).

19 Comments

I use valuedopinions, you get shopping vouchers when you've done £10 worth of surveys.

Like any online survey site, you couldn't reliably do enough to get paid with any regularity. I've been a member for years and probably get a £10 voucher every few months but it's still nice

Toluna are quite good, they send you questionaires via email and you get points for each survey. It's not going to make you lots of money but, I've only done few for them in the past months and I have got a £5 Amazon voucher for it.

I do ]yougov and ]pureprofile, yougov pays me about £25/year on average, and pureprofile is about £12 a year. I fill out 1 survey every 2 weeks between them, so it's worth it for me.

onepoll.com is quite good!

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for the help will rep you all!

Think I have enough to be signing up to now so no need to post any others, unless there is another really good one that I should sign up to then feel free to post

ctuk;2049685

I do ]yougov and ]pureprofile, yougov pays me about £25/year on average, … I do ]yougov and ]pureprofile, yougov pays me about £25/year on average, and pureprofile is about £12 a year. I fill out 1 survey every 2 weeks between them, so it's worth it for me.

ooh, i havnt heard of these!

I recommend Valued Opinions and Pinecone Research

I also use valued opinions and have had £30 (and I am nearly up to an other £10) in vouchers in about 6 months.

You get paid when you reach £10 and you chose where you get the vouchers from. When I send off for a voucher it is always with me within a week

yes yougov doesnt work well for me. been there for about 8months and only got £20 but minimum payour is £50. I have had about 4 £10 vouchers in that time with valued opinions which is good and just started lightspeed.

Banned

mucky is your lightpeed link a referral link? if so there not allowed on hukd

sassie;2051478

mucky is your lightpeed link a referral link? if so there not allowed on … mucky is your lightpeed link a referral link? if so there not allowed on hukd

Shouldn't be.........just googled for the the link rather than signing in to my account,if that's what you mean.

Didn't even know there was referrals tbh.:?

I've been with yougov for probably a year now and am not near to the minimum payout amount, my concern is when you are they will cease to forward you surveys?

suze;2051574

I've been with yougov for probably a year now and am not near to the … I've been with yougov for probably a year now and am not near to the minimum payout amount, my concern is when you are they will cease to forward you surveys?

I very much doubt that would happen,yougov is a well respected research company.

I am also with it's your view and like yougov,they pay out once you reach £50 also and it does take a bit of time to build up.I have had one cheque off them so far and am about £20 towards my next.:)

muckypup;2051613

I very much doubt that would happen,yougov is a well respected research … I very much doubt that would happen,yougov is a well respected research company.I am also with it's your view and like yougov,they pay out once you reach £50 also and it does take a bit of time to build up.I have had one cheque off them so far and am about £20 towards my next.:)

Thanks thats good to know :thumbsup:

I've got you both beat. Had 1 cheque so far and I'm up to £45.50 for my next one

I also use this: thats-what-i-think.co.uk/reg…htm - it's mostly a cinema survey that you get every couple of months - in exchange for the points you make you can donate to unicef, get amazon or firebox vouchers. I've earnt about 3000 points since the start of this year :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ljfx;2054291

I've been doing that one since 2003 and still only have 3000 points … I've been doing that one since 2003 and still only have 3000 points !!:thinking:Oh Doh - Just realised I have actually claimed an Amazon voucher so my total for 5 years would actually be 4500

How much does 4500 points equate to in amazon vouchers? Also, can you combine vouchers?

lightspeed and valued opinions is good, im £1.00 off £20 :)))))
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763937
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2032
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846080

See more discussions