Groups

Earphones for Children

We got an ipod for our 7 year old daughter for Christmas... but a) ipod earphones are poor and b) she's (obviously) got small ears. Has anyone got any ideas for some decent kid-size earphones they have used and can recommend?

9 Comments

a) iPod earphones are better than most

I'd go for some over the ear ones, so's not to damage young ears.

personally hate ipod earphones-just cant get em to stay in! all my kids got the "marshmallow" ones from asda-nice comfy fit-they have memory foam covers and sound is excellent.

mugglesquop;4116484

a) iPod earphones are better than most

not for kids...

we got son tesco value ones £1.99 i think and £1 shop ones-they are both fine-over the head style is so much better for kids. Oh and that age cheapest too as they always break-i look for the ones that are wire over the head and they last and are resilient even for taking on hols:thumbsup:

ChipSticks;4116490

I'd go for some over the ear ones, so's not to damage young ears.

]http://svp.co.uk/prodimages/ac55532_sm.jpgI agree and you can get these quite cheaply

electriclinux;4116678

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-MDR110LP-CE7-Mini-Lightweight-Headphones/dp/B000EGLW16/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232367818&sr=8-14

they look good but if she is rough they may snap at the top...im gonna get soem for me though thanks:thumbsup:

they have some over the ear ones in argos for under a fiver, gonna get some for my son, hes having the same problem

hiya

i got my daughter an ipod for xmas to ~(she is 8), she chose the ones from HMV. They are expensive at £33 but she put her christmas money too them. Although hubby uses them most!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions