Groups

Easiest And Cheapest Masters Degree In The UK?

I'm required to get a Masters degree in order to progress in my job to the next step. Any Masters degree will be ok but one with any of the following key words would be brilliant:
    Health
    Public
    Management
    Engagement

Easiest and cheapest masters in the UK.

8 Comments

do open university do masters? if so just email your requirements and they will give you options

taylor102081

do open university do masters? if so just email your requirements and … do open university do masters? if so just email your requirements and they will give you options

They do offer masters. They are probably the easiest to do as no travelling, and probably the cheapest aswell

Original Poster

winifer

They do offer masters. They are probably the easiest to do as no … They do offer masters. They are probably the easiest to do as no travelling, and probably the cheapest aswell

Anything but the open university. OU is a joke.
    Edited by: "david_wavid" 12th Apr

do you have a bachelor degree?

david_wavid

Anything but the open university. OU is a joke.

OU is fine, studied for 5 year with them for IT degree and had no issues, everything planned well and tutors returned assignments quickly, must admit that some tutors took days to reply to queries. But they also have other jobs too so maybe they were busy

Use prospects.ac.uk and select Distance Learning. You will find loads of Masters degrees available by online virtual teaching methods.

Original Poster

mutley1

do you have a bachelor degree?

Yes.

david_wavid

Yes.

Then surely it would make sense to do a masters in this subject as it is already your specialty subject so it would be easier to qualify and you would find it more interesting to study?

Otherwise I would choose a subject that interests you as then it will make study less tedious.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553762
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714462
      3. word association Game73844456
      4. Royal Mil track and trace45

See more discussions