Groups

Easiest Mario level ever?!

Never knew this existed! Its basically a Mario level where to win you have to touch nothing on the controller. Did anyone else know about this?!

geekarmy.com/coo…tml

7 Comments

"Would You Like To Play Global Thermonuclear Warfare The Only Way To Win Is Not To Play"

That was awesome! (and so is wargames :P WOPR!)

Holy ****, i remember that level being super hard to get through. Now i wanna go play it :-D

Robotochan

"Would You Like To Play Global Thermonuclear Warfare The Only Way To Win … "Would You Like To Play Global Thermonuclear Warfare The Only Way To Win Is Not To Play"That was awesome! (and so is wargames :P WOPR!)

Then you'd probably like DEFCON by Introversion Software

"It's Global Thermonuclear War, and nobody wins.
    But maybe - just maybe - you can lose the least." :-D

Already have it Mattitude, I'm such a warmonger in it :P

Robotochan

Already have it Mattitude, I'm such a warmonger in it :P

Kudos to you for supporting an independent publisher like Introversion :thumbsup:

I have all 3 of their games so far - Uplink, Darwinia, and DEFCON - I just happened to visit their website the day before they released DEFCON, and knowing how good they are, didn't hesitate in buying it

I have yet to actually start playing it yet, but I aim to start soon

Back on topic though, I'm not so convinced by the Mario video, I still believe there was at least a little use of the pad (particularly the walking along the top of the stone above the end checkpoint thing).

Banned

i am gonna have to get my snes out later now and try that

woah i never knew that existed wen i used to play the game all the time back in the days

thanks for the link, il try it out next time

its amazing though

yus786
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions