Groups

Easiest way to unlock Sony Ericsson W200i locked to Orange

Just so I can use an O2 sim card

Loads of confusing sites out there and dont know to trust the ones that want you to pay then send you a code.

I have a usb cable that lets me connect it to pc.

8 Comments

There are several unlocking SIMs on ebay, but I'd go to a mobile unlocking shop.

It cannot be unlocked with a code I don't think.

I tink i can be unlocked by cable ask dcxbadass or shanecr?

dcx is the man you need I was gonna say that. setool is what you need I think

en.soft4gsm.com/Unl…tml

MarzBarz;2947456

I tink i can be unlocked by cable ask dcxbadass or shanecr?

the w200i cant be unlocked via cable. i tried but failed. its of a different platform to most other se phones.

I wouldnt really pay to unlock it as it would probably cost a tenner and the phone probably costs that much.

Try the sims from deal extreme?

dcx_badass

The w200 is similar to the k510 I think and that can be done. I'm on my … The w200 is similar to the k510 I think and that can be done. I'm on my phone atm so will look on pc but for now could you do an 'identify' with setools2lite. Should find it on google, if not it's in my w810 thread, just post the log in here minus your imei.

2008>2011

Original Poster

dcx_badass

What?

It's a 3 year old thread, though I never got it unlocked back then and I still own it so good to get it unlocked anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions