Easiest Way Too Make/Save Money?

58 replies
Found 25th Dec 2010
Need to save up for a xbox 360 (£80-100) any ways of easy money out there? I used too sell cans of coke for £2 too mates.... but that was in the summer! :P anything else I can sell / easy way of making money?

1. Misc
  2. Cash
  3. Free
58 Comments

Original Poster

Already have 36 quid.

you use to sell coke for £2. which idiot would buy them

Banned

sell old games/toys anything you have that would get in money.

judging by what youve said you soung young no offence, maybe ask your parents to do stuff for them for some cash.

paper round?

Easiest way to save money....don't visit this site!

Stop going on HUKD...that's the best way to save

Original Poster

I sold them too. Stupid rich fat kids
Edited by: "farhadmaster" 25th Dec 2010

roadie

People who don't use this site...

roadie

Some people pay good money for coke

Original Poster

All the paper round jobs have gone! Anyway for online cash?

Original Poster

HybridTheory

sell old games/toys anything you have that would get in money.judging by … sell old games/toys anything you have that would get in money.judging by what youve said you soung young no offence, maybe ask your parents to do stuff for them for some cash.paper round?

I'm trying to sell my stuff on here... but failing...

Original Poster

Why don't everyone give me a penny into my paypal? Hint hint...

Lol jk.

You can join cashback sites and whenever you or your parents need to buy anything see if you can go through that, it all adds up (especially if you do insurance for your parents, normally £30 - £70 depending on type and company).
Also, you can join some survey companies who pay you (normally in points which you can convert to vouchers for a retailer of your choice, like HMV or Amazon) for filling in surveys and answering emails with links in.
You could ask for money when it comes to your birthday.
Urmmm, set up an online savings account and stick some money in there whenever you can, out of sight out of mind, so you won't spend it by mistake.

Easiest way to make a small fortune:

Start with a large fortune and most of it.

Original Poster

Thanks SS but my mum don't drive... and I barely shop online.

farhadmaster

Thanks SS but my mum don't drive... and I barely shop online.

Your parents more than likely take out house contents and buildings insurance. Say to them you would like to see if you can beat their current renewal quotation, go online and spend 15 minutes doing some comparisons and then 90% of the time the best quotation will be from a company who offer cashback. Do the contents and buildings separately and earn double the cashback (2 policies rather than one), normally the same price but with the added bonus of double the cashback. Could get you £80 for 15 - 25 minutes work, plus you will earn brownie points with your mum.

Original Poster

Mmmmmmmm........brownies..... lol will do that thnx n merry xmas

sickly sweet

Your parents more than likely take out house contents and buildings … Your parents more than likely take out house contents and buildings insurance. Say to them you would like to see if you can beat their current renewal quotation, go online and spend 15 minutes doing some comparisons and then 90% of the time the best quotation will be from a company who offer cashback. Do the contents and buildings separately and earn double the cashback (2 policies rather than one), normally the same price but with the added bonus of double the cashback. Could get you £80 for 15 - 25 minutes work, plus you will earn brownie points with your mum.

Place an advert on ebay offering 40 disposable cigarette lighters for say £3 delivered, wait until you have plenty of orders (a week should see a large number of buyers) and dispatch the orders,

a pack of safety matches in each envelope. 100% legit as you are supplying what they are buying.
Edited by: "harlzter" 25th Dec 2010

buy from China and sell on ebay

farhadmaster

Mmmmmmmm........brownies..... lol will do that thnx n merry xmas

Merry Christmas to you too. I hope you manage to get what you want soon enough.

Original Poster

Buy a 7 pack of diary milk choc bars for 1.79 n sell each bar for a quid..... sounds good
Edited by: "farhadmaster" 25th Dec 2010

go around your neighbourhood ask people any odd jobs u can do etc....

Original Poster

In my neighbourhood they would probably stab me.

intenso100

go around your neighbourhood ask people any odd jobs u can do etc....

farhadmaster

In my neighbourhood they would probably stab me.

You live in Derby not Brixton

go on the rob then !! if u cant beat them join them!! allthough i dont condone it!

Banned

Sell your laptop.

Original Poster

Who are you? My area is quite bad

strike

You live in Derby not Brixton

Original Poster

DLM

Sell your laptop.

never.

Banned

farhadmaster

never.

You can't have everything in life.

When I was your age I had a bike

When I was at school I used to but the packs of Micro Machines and take them to school to sell indididually. Im not sure what the craze is these days but i would guess a small tuck shop would do very well. Multipacks of Mars and Cans of Coke would sell well. Or Crisps. Invest all the cash you have. Fill youre bag up before school and sell them at lunch or break time. You could even get orders for the next day. I used to sell home brew when I was at school for a pound a bottle but the school took a dim view on that.

Original Poster

DLM

You can't have everything in life.When I was your age I had a bike

when was this? a few hundred years ago?

Banned

farhadmaster

when was this? a few hundred years ago?

Yes

1987 actually

DLM

[quote=farhadmaster] [quote=DLM]When I was your age I had a bike

and now you are a ................

....lovely person
Edited by: "harlzter" 25th Dec 2010

Original Poster

@leecroot why don't ya just give me some of your pc world voucher stuff?

Banned

harlzter

and now you are a ....................lovely person

Cheeky

Original Poster

DLM

Yes :p1987 actually

I was joking anyway!

farhadmaster

@leecroot why don't ya just give me some of your pc world voucher stuff? … @leecroot why don't ya just give me some of your pc world voucher stuff?

I gave a fair bit off it away at xmas. When you get the xbox ill send you a couple off games when I finished with them. I got a stack off old games that I dont play on. They wont be worth much trade in. You can have them for the price of postage. They will be OLD games but it will be a good start for you. You remind me a bit of myself when I was younger. Some 20 years ago I used to enjoy saving up for stuff. I remember saving for a bike and an Atari STE.

Banned

farhadmaster

I was joking anyway!

Good job (_;)

Banned

leecroot

I gave a fair bit off it away at xmas. When you get the xbox ill send you … I gave a fair bit off it away at xmas. When you get the xbox ill send you a couple off games when I finished with them. I got a stack off old games that I dont play on. They wont be worth much trade in. You can have them for the price of postage. They will be OLD games but it will be a good start for you. You remind me a bit of myself when I was younger. Some 20 years ago I used to enjoy saving up for stuff. I remember saving for a bike and an Atari STE.

Very kind of you Lee

Original Poster

Thanks so much!! which platforms they on? Merry christimas !!

leecroot

I gave a fair bit off it away at xmas. When you get the xbox ill send you … I gave a fair bit off it away at xmas. When you get the xbox ill send you a couple off games when I finished with them. I got a stack off old games that I dont play on. They wont be worth much trade in. You can have them for the price of postage. They will be OLD games but it will be a good start for you. You remind me a bit of myself when I was younger. Some 20 years ago I used to enjoy saving up for stuff. I remember saving for a bike and an Atari STE.

farhadmaster

Thanks so much!! which platforms they on? Merry christimas !!

They will be xbox 360. Off the top off my head there will be a couple off football and driving games. As soon as ive had a go on them ill let you know. Will be a few weeks till I get the chance to play on them though.

I would check out the paper as I bet theres a fair few people that have upgraded the xbox or changed to a ps3. You may get one for arround the £50 mark. Buying one on here would incur postage which may kill the deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2653
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions