Groups

eastenders

anyone else reckon dawn and phil are gonna have an affair??

24 Comments

Banned

Dawn and Phil? Now how random is that? Not watched it in a while though.

I read in a mag the other day that they will have a affair .............. gary is bad but phil yuck

who is dawn? who is phil with now, anyway?

my hubby banned me from this stuff lol

Original Poster

davidhurn;5401710

Dawn and Phil? Now how random is that? Not watched it in a while though.

not random if u had been watching it recently :-D

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5401716

who is dawn? who is phil with now, anyway?my hubby banned me from this … who is dawn? who is phil with now, anyway?my hubby banned me from this stuff lol

more fool u for doing what he says

dawn
    http://blog.joins.com/usr/d/h/dh1218/27/Kara%20Tointon.jpg

phil
    http://static.whatsontv.co.uk/images/0729_165345_59430.jpg

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;5401712

I read in a mag the other day that they will have a affair .............. … I read in a mag the other day that they will have a affair .............. gary is bad but phil yuck

i havent read it anywhere just last couple episodes u can just see it coming

ClarityofMind;5401716

who is dawn? who is phil with now, anyway?my hubby banned me from this … who is dawn? who is phil with now, anyway?my hubby banned me from this stuff lol

Your husband has saved your mental health for years to come.

The mans a king amongst men.

:lol:

ha ha dawn and phil...
    lucky sod..... Phil that is :thumbsup:

bellows;5401763

more fool u for doing what he says

do a lot more awful things than that to keep him happy :roll:

Who was it who said.... marriage is a compromise ( that way neither of you get what you want lol )

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5401787

do a lot more awful things than that to keep him happy :roll:Who was it … do a lot more awful things than that to keep him happy :roll:Who was it who said.... marriage is a compromise ( that way neither of you get what you want lol )

this is why its just me and my cat soooooo much easier :thumbsup:

mbgringo;5401784

Your husband has saved your mental health for years to come. The mans a … Your husband has saved your mental health for years to come. The mans a king amongst men.:lol:

Yeah he's cool at times. Such programmes do make me feel down. I'm also banned from Jeremy Kyle and Maury.... I watch one of them and I'm like... " are you sure you love me?" lol

Dawn is gorgeous, Phil is a violent control freak ( I remember him! ) :x

bellows;5401803

this is why its just me and my cat soooooo much easier :thumbsup:

ah yes... but I need all the stuff cats cant do also! lol

shanecr;5401770

dawn … dawn

My new neighbour is the SPITTING image of her . . . .

She makes too much noise though and has two kids.

Well, no one's perfect, i'll give her a chance as long as she sunbathes in the garden while I film . . . . :lol:

whats the story with Courtneys new admirer?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5401829

ah yes... but I need all the stuff cats cant do also! lol

hee hee ;-)

Original Poster

blackpeppa;5401840

whats the story with Courtneys new admirer?

whitney not too sure i was thinking maybe it was her real dad but i dont know

I think they will have an affair,

I also heard Christian & Sayid have a fling :whistling:

bellows;5401853

whitney not too sure i was thinking maybe it was her real dad but i dont … whitney not too sure i was thinking maybe it was her real dad but i dont know

yeah i meant Whitney

mbgringo;5401837

My new neighbour is the SPITTING image of her . . . . i'll give her a … My new neighbour is the SPITTING image of her . . . . i'll give her a chance as long as she sunbathes in the garden while I film . . . . :lol:

Stick it on you tube mate so we can all have a look hee hee

;-)

Banned

ClarityofMind;5401819

Yeah he's cool at times. Such programmes do make me feel down. I'm also … Yeah he's cool at times. Such programmes do make me feel down. I'm also banned from Jeremy Kyle and Maury.... I watch one of them and I'm like... " are you sure you love me?" lolDawn is gorgeous, Phil is a violent control freak ( I remember him! ) :x

so he canna tell you your fat but can tell what your not allowed to watch on tv :w00t:

ClarityofMind;5401787

do a lot more awful things than that to keep him happy :roll:Who was it … do a lot more awful things than that to keep him happy :roll:Who was it who said.... marriage is a compromise ( that way neither of you get what you want lol )

Lol!

sassie;5402616

so he canna tell you your fat but can tell what your not allowed to watch … so he canna tell you your fat but can tell what your not allowed to watch on tv :w00t:

absolutely... I dont much care about the tv, but personal comments Id hang him out to dry for...

I pick my battles with him wisely lol

defo goona get together
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten1721
      2. Bearded chat1223
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407243
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311387

See more discussions