Groups

Eastenders - any fans?

The wife has this on so i tend to watch it most nights, one thing that is starting to annoy me is the gay guy, christian is it? possibly the worst actor ever to grace our screen, how on earth did he get a job?

9 Comments

carp actor, but very funny. Played by John Partridge

Eastenders is a pile of depressing drivel that my wife watches as often as possible:x

Original Poster

borolad94;2707593

carp actor, but very funny. Played by John Partridge

he's not even funny annoys the hell out of me

Original Poster

nikkib123;2707601

Did you see Harry Hill when he was skitting him about his smiling - that … Did you see Harry Hill when he was skitting him about his smiling - that was funny.But yes he is very annoying !

yeah, it was a running joke every week on harry hill, quality

Banned

Good god no! :w00t: I would prefer to stab my eyeballs out with a red hot blunt poker....just for more fun

it used to be ok back in the days when steve something was there lol

Foosball Chum;2707622

Good god no! :w00t: I would prefer to stab my eyeballs out with a red hot … Good god no! :w00t: I would prefer to stab my eyeballs out with a red hot blunt poker....just for more fun

Yes, while the missus watches this drivel, i busy myself peeling the skin from my scrotum in preperation for a refreshing dip in vinegar . . . .

Is there another show on TV with more distressing screaming and shouting than eastbenders?

robtallica;2707658

Is there another show on TV with more distressing screaming and shouting … Is there another show on TV with more distressing screaming and shouting than eastbenders?

:w00t::lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2486
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1017
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions