Eastenders at Christmas (spoilers)

Found 15th Oct 2009
Another death on xmas day?
'Bout time they cancelled xmas altogether on the square, always seem to have 'high drama' every year.

24 Comments

Original Poster

Eastenders fans can expect high drama this Christmas - Archie Mitchell will be murdered in a sensational whodunnit plotline.
The Albert Square villain, played by Larry Lamb, will meet a sticky end at the Queen Vic - but fans will be left wondering who bumped him off.

Top of the list is his stepson/nephew Phil for ruining Peggy's life - but Archie's daughters Roxy and Ronnie are also in the frame.

A source tells The Sun, "Since Archie first arrived in Walford he's managed to lie, cheat and manipulate everyone around him.

"Over the next few months he is set to get even worse - so it's fair to say he's made enemies of enough people who'll be glad to see the back of him."

bet it was janine

Original Poster

loupomm;6587182

bet it was janine

Nope, it was Arfur Fowler:)

stacey slater ice skater

loupomm;6587182

bet it was janine

I was thinking the same!:thumbsup:

xsazzyjayx;6587217

I was thinking the same!:thumbsup:

Yup me too :-D

Banned

loupomm;6587182

bet it was janine

it was Sue Ellen who did it :?

Banned

i think its time eastenders was cancelled full stop......all these ridiculous storylines put ideas into the dafties that watch the bloody thing

i swear its a bad influence on the nation

Original Poster

casparwhite;6587317

i think its time eastenders was cancelled full stop......all these … i think its time eastenders was cancelled full stop......all these ridiculous storylines put ideas into the dafties that watch the bloody thingi swear its a bad influence on the nation

I think youre in the minority:)

Banned

skusey;6587377

I think youre in the minority:)

when the ratings are somat daft like 18 million per episode of course i am, people need to be shown how to live their lives by actors on tv lulz

arent i always anyway:p

I also read that Archie and Janine get engaged?

Did anyone see my prediction about Heather's baby i made two months ago? That was correct. I was well chuffed.

borolad94;6587434

Did anyone see my prediction about Heather's baby i made two months ago? … Did anyone see my prediction about Heather's baby i made two months ago? That was correct. I was well chuffed.

who?

I'm going for Sam Mitchell smacking him over the head with the statue of Queen Vic, and then she has to leave the square and go into hiding in a foreign country. Oh hang on, deja vu...... :-D

loupomm;6587452

who?

I'm talking about the name and sex of it... here i'll give you the link.... hotukdeals.com/ite…525

No not the daddy. Who i may know but not 100% so do not hold me to this.....

Darren

borolad94;6587494

I'm talking about the name and sex of it... here i'll give you the … I'm talking about the name and sex of it... here i'll give you the link.... http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/442691/eastenders-spoilers-so-new-that-it-?p=6556525#post6556525No not the daddy. Who i may know but not 100% so do not hold me to this..... Darren

ohhhh i thought you meant the daddy! pffttt

Darren?! noooo :w00t:

loupomm;6587513

ohhhh i thought you meant the daddy! pfftttDarren?! noooo :w00t:

but that is good that i predicted that, no? I really am the TV guru :-D

borolad94;6587527

but that is good that i predicted that, no? I really am the TV guru :-D

sadly many of the soaps are very predictable....my son is amazed at me when i say i bet this happens etc and it does :w00t:

loupomm;6587613

sadly many of the soaps are very predictable....my son is amazed at me … sadly many of the soaps are very predictable....my son is amazed at me when i say i bet this happens etc and it does :w00t:

i do that too, sometimes i can say the next line.... :w00t:

I used it using the webcam.... see, this is intresting. They are recording today the episode for the 5th Jan 2010. and these quotes will be in this episode..

PEGGY:How far would she go?

PHIL:I don't know.

PEGGY:I mean is it just a personal thing, or is she bent?

PHIL:Far as I can see, she'd do anything.

starsparkle2311;6587713

See what I mean? Why watch that, misc is by far, way more … See what I mean? Why watch that, misc is by far, way more entertaining...................

maybe they were talking bout a hukd'er! :w00t:

Original Poster

at least Eastenders is sometimes true to life, not like on here

Banned

skusey;6587775

at least Eastenders is sometimes true to life, not like on here

+1

Did anyone see the first scene then?

That was atrotious acting!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help please55
    2. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1618
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc45
    4. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge918

See more discussions