2. Fan
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Fan
8 Comments

what do they mean the plot?

Eastenders is real isnt it?!!?!!

BRB complaining about a stolen baby...

The plot was going to come to an end anyway, not as if she was going to keep the baby and live happily ever after !!!!......Can't understand what the fuss/complain is about......oO

Banned

i find it kinda funny when they say "if anyone has been affected by anything in tonight's program you can call the number on screen" yes, someone stole my baby and replaced it with their dead one, not gonna happen is it

You've got to be below a certain intuitive wisdom level to be entertained by these cockney simpleton story lines, avenue

Had to sit through an episode last week at my sister's - first time I'd seen it for about 6 years.

I just can't believe people are complaining about a STORY.
Its fictional and people must have way too much time on their hands to complain. Bet they are still watching eastenders (the complainers)

lkscoltand

I just can't believe people are complaining about a STORY.Its fictional … I just can't believe people are complaining about a STORY.Its fictional and people must have way too much time on their hands to complain. Bet they are still watching eastenders (the complainers)

I agree, and story line is so 'far fetched' imo and just wouldnt happen !!!!................................mind you a friend of ours when drunk one night confessed that his Mum had got caught trying to swap him in the hospital for a girl as she had three boys already oO,
Post a comment
@
    Text