greyparrot;7544818

i reckon billy.

+1 not that i watch it :whistling:

roxy i think

Yeah definately thinking Billy.

left it all to the duff duffs

Would love it to be Billy:)

terence the dog

sorry but its defo Roxy - and iv got proof (sneak preview - she becomes landlady)

would love it to be roxy how jeolous ronnie would be then

s_paul;7544872

sorry but its defo Roxy - and iv got proof (sneak preview - she becomes … sorry but its defo Roxy - and iv got proof (sneak preview - she becomes landlady)

Lets see then

If you dont want to know who gets it then dont read any further because this will spoil it for you, dont say I didnt warn you, hear goes, During the sale of the loan ian beale said he would only sell the loan to archie if he put him in the will incase anything happened. Archie paid ian exactly what ian gave phil as part of the deal. so its ian that gets the pub but all of the money gets split between sam and charity.

jon1000jon;7544894

If you dont want to know who gets it then dont read any further because … If you dont want to know who gets it then dont read any further because this will spoil it for you, dont say I didnt warn you, hear goes, During the sale of the loan ian beale said he would only sell the loan to archie if he put him in the will incase anything happened. Archie paid ian exactly what ian gave phil as part of the deal. so its ian that gets the pub but all of the money gets split between sam and charity.

Source?

Original Poster

jon1000jon;7544894

If you dont want to know who gets it then dont read any further because … If you dont want to know who gets it then dont read any further because this will spoil it for you, dont say I didnt warn you, hear goes, During the sale of the loan ian beale said he would only sell the loan to archie if he put him in the will incase anything happened. Archie paid ian exactly what ian gave phil as part of the deal. so its ian that gets the pub but all of the money gets split between sam and charity.

but the will just inc the vic + 3 mill...

in a mag i have for next weeks tv, it says the mitchels settle back into the vic...:thinking:

edit: 'a triumph return to the vic'

if it is Billy he should tell them all to do one, none of them treat him with any respect

billy

Change title to possible spoilers

roxy gets the lot and glenda is a penniless nobody living in london and when she left archie she was preggers ronnie and roxy have a brother

-enter a new mitchell

jon1000jon;7544894

not possible the way it ended-one person gets the vic,3 million,the maserati and his car business-cant see it being roxy cos the will already stated that he knew she wouldnt accept anything substantial from him.

my money is on he left it to janine,she finally thinks her luck is in,then she gets arrested for his murder and under the law cannot gain from a crime,so legally it reverts to his legal wife-dont think she has come into the series to just vanish again.

I heard Ethel gets it all

barky;7545035

not possible the way it ended-one person gets the vic,3 million,the … not possible the way it ended-one person gets the vic,3 million,the maserati and his car business-cant see it being roxy cos the will already stated that he knew she wouldnt accept anything substantial from him.my money is on he left it to janine,she finally thinks her luck is in,then she gets arrested for his murder and under the law cannot gain from a crime,so legally it reverts to his legal wife-dont think she has come into the series to just vanish again.

that was ronnie

and ian gets arressted and charged i think for his murder

barky;7545035

not possible the way it ended-one person gets the vic,3 million,the … not possible the way it ended-one person gets the vic,3 million,the maserati and his car business-cant see it being roxy cos the will already stated that he knew she wouldnt accept anything substantial from him.my money is on he left it to janine,she finally thinks her luck is in,then she gets arrested for his murder and under the law cannot gain from a crime,so legally it reverts to his legal wife-dont think she has come into the series to just vanish again.

He was saying that Ronnie wouldnt accept anything big. Whereas Roxy would nick the hole out of your polo if you didnt keep your gob shut.

billy gets the house and roxy gets everything else and janine is out on her butt!
and true yes cue another mitchell boy!

i bet billie.... while we are on the subject who killed him...i think Ben!

i dnt think ian gets anything, everyone who got something had to be at the will reading and ians name wasnt on the list. i reckon its roxy

It is Roxy who gets everything, you can read about upcoming episodes on a website called digital spy

[url]www.digitalspy.com[/url] fantastic!!! Never have to watch another episode as it tells you all you need to know! ;-)

Starr;7545044

I heard Ethel gets it all

What about her little Willie?

I think peggy should get it all. When she sat down with archies first wife and told her too contest the will (when she thought janine would get it) it would be a great twist if peggy did get it and glenda contests it as peggy told her to do it lol

i think archie left everything to peggy and it was glenda who returned earlier than we think and killed him

POW

roxy!

happy days!

love it

methinks peggys nose will be put out of joint when she trys to still be landlady!

ilovepink;7555331

methinks peggys nose will be put out of joint when she trys to still be … methinks peggys nose will be put out of joint when she trys to still be landlady!

I think all will be good :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help please55
    2. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1618
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc45
    4. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge918

See more discussions