Expired

Easter Egg Moulds

7 replies
Found 24th Feb 2009
Was looking for some easter egg moulds to make cream egg sized chocolate eggs, anybody have any ideas if there is such a thing?

1. Ask
  2. Egg
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Egg
7 Comments

wouldnt a plastic egg tray like the big ones the asda smartprice eggs come in do the job?

sn0ttyang3l;4470972

lakeland … lakeland plasticshttp://www.lakeland.co.uk/easter-egg-moulds/F/keyword/mould/product/9239

Good find,
I was just going to order from them but they want £4.25 for delivery. :w00t:
That stuff must be as light as a feather.
They've just lost my order.
What a shame.

when did you want it for ?
sorry i should say by - what was the latest date you wanted it by - 'cos i could pop over there and pick one up for you and post it by royal mail to you

sn0ttyang3l;4471075

when did you want it for ?sorry i should say by - what was the latest … when did you want it for ?sorry i should say by - what was the latest date you wanted it by - 'cos i could pop over there and pick one up for you and post it by royal mail to you

Oh, what a nice gesture.
Thank you anyway but I've just been on to this site and ordered some for only £1.99 delivery which is reasonable I think.
]A cheaper delivery option

Wasn't looking for anything like this but saw the posting and thought, what the heck.

Thanks once again.
Have some rep. :thumbsup:

no problem but feel free to contact me if you change your mind

Thanks for that.
That's nice to know.

I've just realised in all my years of eating Easter eggs ( and there's been a few ) that what I consider the "traditional" shape / pattern on them, is supposed to represent a cracked egg. :w00t:

I don't know what I thought it was supposed to be, but I never ever looked at one and thought, oh yes, that's a cracked egg. Lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions