Easter Eggs

Posted 4th AprEdited by:"danielmurgatroyd123"
Don’t know why people just assume buying the large Easter Eggs from supermarkets are better value, example £3 for a large Easter Egg 258g but really you all should just be buying 2 medium Easter Eggs for £1.50 276g in total that’s half the price and you get more for your money.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
because easter eggs are a gift and typically aren't bought because they're fantastic value
11 Comments
because easter eggs are a gift and typically aren't bought because they're fantastic value
I assume OP is buying these for himself.
Great if you’re buying to snack on yourself but I agree with above, I wouldn’t give a small Easter egg as a gift. I managed to get a great offer on large eggs this year though, £2 at Morrison’s also included the better Thornton’s eggs that come with chocolates and the Thornton’s bunny’s which are usually £4 each.
Probsbly apply the same maths and buy the small 75p eggs, but the bigger ones just seem nicer to give
Seriously....kids are allowed some joy especially this easter with current situations...only comes around once a year...I’d rather buy a large egg that would put a bigger smile on my sons face and some cracking deals on bigger eggs on the run up to easter(y)
i go for the 99p ones
only big ones i get is the kinder two for 7
Selection boxes aren't always great value either
Edited by: "eslick" 4th Apr
75p ones are best value and trust me no kids gonna argue with 4 small ones vs 1 big one..
Easter eggs aren't classed as essential food items.
Edited by: "dorset_taco" 4th Apr
I see both points here; big ones have that wow factor but I do like value for money so maybe make a hamper of small ones, then you get the wow factor, you can have a variety and also value for money!! Win win!!
dorset_taco04/04/2020 16:41

Easter eggs aren't classed as essential food items.

They also aren't limited.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions