CLOSED WINNER DRAWN EASTER GIVEAWAY TERRY’S CHOCOLATE ORANGE EASTER EGG AND MORE CHOCOLATE ORANGE GOODIES

Expert (Beta)174
Posted 15th MarEdited by:"myusernamehasgone234"
Up for grabs in this Easter themed giveaway is a selection of Chocolate Orange Goodies as I know these seem to be incredibly popular on this site.

3422522.jpg
Prize Includes

Terry’s chocolate Orange Large Egg 226g
Terry’s chocolate Orange mini eggs 80g
Terry’s chocolate Orange mini’s 125g
Terry’s chocolate Oranges 3 pack bars 35g
Terry’s chocolate Orange Ball 157g
Terry’s chocolate Orange Bar 90g

3422522.jpg
To enter simply leave a comment down below your first comment will be your entry feel free to comment more to add to the discussion

I’ll let this run for 3 weeks and close on the 4th of April I will draw a winner on the 5th and get it posted out in time for Easter.

March Giveaway is still running if you wish to enter that too for a £10 gift card

hotukdeals.com/dis…738

"This is a personal giveaway by @myusernamehasgone and it not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with hotukdeals. "

3422522.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
And the winner is 61 @parisp congratulations

40302661-dwgfe.jpgI will pm you shortly
Waheyyyyy what a day! The sun is shining and I’ve come on here found a flame deer and won my favourite chocolate ever. Thank you so much for doing these comps out of your own pocket

Will pm you now. Thank you xxx
174 Comments
It’s not Terry’s it mine......please!
@eslick this might be of interest to you
Count me in 😋
Terrys is so mmmmmmmoreish
Yum😋
fearghalg15/03/2020 08:58

It’s not Terry’s it mine......please!

Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 15th Mar
It's a yes from me.
I’m in:) hopefully I get lucky this time
I WANT THEM ALL!
Count me in please, love these giveaways
Yum yum me please
Yummy bunny (I know that's not a bunny but closest emoticon I could find!!)
Yes please
fluppet15/03/2020 09:17

Yummy bunny (I know that's not a bunny but closest emoticon I …Yummy bunny (I know that's not a bunny but closest emoticon I could find!!)

We have unicorns but sadly no bunnies 🐰
Arto15/03/2020 09:06

I WANT THEM ALL!

Yeah going to be hard to resist not eating these before the draw.

I think a padlocked cupboard maybe required.
Get in my belly...count me in please

Thanks for the giveaway, it’s very kind of you
Edited by: "bdezz" 15th Mar
Terry's not going to like this, what's he done so bad that you're giving all his chocolate away?
Not that I actually care about poor old Terry, just count me in please.
This a very kind thing that you do and if I'm lucky enough to win I may actually consider giving it away down the local old folks home*

*Only kidding, like that would ever happen!
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 15th Mar
Dyslexic_Dog15/03/2020 09:30

Terry's not going to like this, what's he done so bad that you're giving …Terry's not going to like this, what's he done so bad that you're giving all his chocolate away?Not that I actually care about poor old Terry, just count me in please. This a very kind thing that you do and if I'm lucky enough to win I may consider giving it away down the local old folks home**Only kidding, like that would ever happen!

at your little disclaimer at the end
myusernamehasgone23415/03/2020 09:30

at your little disclaimer at the end

C'mon who ever gives chocolate away, oh hang I can think of someone and I've always thought of them as a lovely wonderful caring and considerate kind person.
Have I improved my chances of winning yet, please let me know if the answer is a no, then I can delete the above comments.
Dyslexic_Dog15/03/2020 09:34

C'mon who ever gives chocolate away, oh hang I can think of someone and …C'mon who ever gives chocolate away, oh hang I can think of someone and I've always thought of them as a lovely wonderful caring and considerate kind person.Have I improved my chances of winning yet, please let me know if the answer is a no, then I can delete the above comments.

myusernamehasgone23415/03/2020 09:26

Yeah going to be hard to resist not eating these before the draw. I think …Yeah going to be hard to resist not eating these before the draw. I think a padlocked cupboard maybe required.

I’d pick the lock
Thanks for this, count me in, gotta be in it to win it
Dyslexic_Dog15/03/2020 09:37

That's very non committal, please let me know whether I need to delete my …That's very non committal, please let me know whether I need to delete my comments above.

Unfortunately it’s purely down to luck.

If you know how to hack Google’s random number generator that could improve your chances maybe.
Bob2460115/03/2020 09:39

Thanks for this, count me in, gotta be in it to win it

My motto too
Ultimate chocolate count me in
myusernamehasgone23415/03/2020 09:41

Unfortunately it’s purely down to luck.If you know how to hack G … Unfortunately it’s purely down to luck.If you know how to hack Google’s random number generator that could improve your chances maybe.

I'm on the case now, I should be back within a couple of days.
Yes please
Whack it, don't tap it
Count me in please @myusernamehasgone234 thanks for the giveaway
Mee😁
Thanks for the giveaway
Mmmm chocolate 😋😋 🍫
It would be wrong to say no to an Easter chocolate treat and especially when it’s Terry’s chocolate goodies

Count me in and thank you @myusernamehasgone234
The last time I was given an Easter egg I was about 12 years old - a very long time ago. Would be a nostalgic moment to win one!

Thanks and good-luck to all, Mousey!
A classic count me in
Count me in😋
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants