Groups

Easter Holidays

so what time do you have off for easter?
    and how are you spending it?

me, im working saturday, sunday, monday (though im on my regular wage monday plus an extra £7 per hour, plus supervisory pennies - woohoo)
    then I get a whole 2 days off!! :roll:

I finish work at 1 on monday so david and me (who is lucky enough to have off friday through to thursday!!) are going to wales to see my family for a few days

how will you be spending yours?

15 Comments

my kids are off 2 ireland so i will b home alone and drinking lots of cider :thumbsup:

no holidays for me just the sunday when we are closed, today is my usual day off anywho nvm

Finish work today until Monday 16th. Plan to spend some quality time with my kids as I work full time. Off to Lightwater Valley on Sunday. Plus plenty of r & r.

I'm not going away but I do have a job interview on Saturday at 10am

stora

I'm not going away but I do have a job interview on Saturday at 10am

Good luck with the interview :thumbsup:

off now through monday...but on call saturday untill 5 :x

I dont get any time off :cry: lol - maybe because I dont work :giggle:

Dad has friday and monday off (never works weekends anyway) and we are not doing anything inparticular

Start my night shift tonight for the next 9 days

Lets see.... 15 days off... what should i do :?

could do with some help on this one actually. It's the missus birthday on Saturday and Amtrack have "mis-placed" her second string gift and "may" deliver it on Saturday if I'm lucky.

So, I need some sort of activity in the South East during the afternoon to make her day one to remember. Any suggestions?

Admin

Santas Li Helper

could do with some help on this one actually. It's the missus birthday on … could do with some help on this one actually. It's the missus birthday on Saturday and Amtrack have "mis-placed" her second string gift and "may" deliver it on Saturday if I'm lucky.So, I need some sort of activity in the South East during the afternoon to make her day one to remember. Any suggestions?

Sod having just an afternoon! Whisk her off for a dirty weekend somewhere

Or have a look on ]http//ww…om/

FonZe

off now through monday...but on call saturday untill 5 :x

scrap that im no longer on call w00t w00t :-D fingers crossed the weather will stay and i can get out the BBQ

kids are off till the 16th and the weather is fab, may take a trip out one day next week not sure on location maybe chessington on our complimentary tickets.
    And yet another year has passed me by on sunday , let hope i get a eggy and a birthday card !

Original Poster

ive just finished work, off tomorrow, but back in saturday (boooo)

Im not back in work til Tuesday! :thumbsup:

My weekend is gonna consist of me cleaning my car and polishing it! I think it will take me 4 days to polish as the sun has faded the paintwork!!! :?

Have a good easter everyone! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1217
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876400
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671412
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174

See more discussions