Groups

Easter Quiz

18 bunnies to find... Can you find them all?

Link below

15 Comments

No..............

I just that one picture? I cant find any....

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4889136

yes..

good, you get the first round in
    darren9030;4889155

No..............

Poor effort from a hammer
    borolad94;4889166

you need to zoom in!!

starsparkle2311;4889136

yes..

You serious - must be me then :oops:

I see a snail - will that do :-D

borolad94;4889166

If you zoom in really really close....the easiest one to see is the little black on bottom right just next to a clump of blue flowers and if you look really carefully there is a white and brown specled one right next to it too.....just zoom in real close.

I can't see all 16 though!

i gave up after finding two....made my eyes hurt.

starsparkle2311;4889207

Skusey, a pint of the finest to you(thumbsup here, smileys not working … Skusey, a pint of the finest to you(thumbsup here, smileys not working again)

All this time i thought that was my computer :oops:

bellabonkers;4889210

If you zoom in really really close....the easiest one to see is the … If you zoom in really really close....the easiest one to see is the little black on bottom right just next to a clump of blue flowers and if you look really carefully there is a white and brown specled one right next to it too.....just zoom in real close.I can't see all 16 though!

I still can't find them, not even the one you said....

Found one!!!!!!
    TWO!
    THREE!
    4!

Getting bored now, given up

First 2 were 2 blonde fake ones last one was a real white with black spots one.

borolad94;4889259

I still can't find them, not even the one you said....

Zoom in on the cracks in the pavement...you cant fail to miss those ones...there are 4 or 5 there

borolad94;4889269

Found one!!!!!!

Found three now.!!!... little brown ones lol keep looking they are there! ;-)

Another easy one for me to poin out for you is from the left, the second lot of red flowers...zoom in on the base of them, very slightly to the left.....there is a white bunny there.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4889493

i didn't even click the link, so consequently have no idea what you are … i didn't even click the link, so consequently have no idea what you are all on about,lol

just trolling before even following link?
    sad
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)617
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832299
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764697

See more discussions