Groups

easy £26k -£35k job

easy job if you have:

11 Comments

HUKD is there anything you can't do? Being a deals site, you get me involved in political debate, spend unnecessary amounts of money on bargains I dont need and now offer me jobs to earn back what I spend....I love you HUKD!!

Banned

such a shame it's far from me

"This post is financially supported by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund"

Hmmmmmmm

Otto.uk

"This post is financially supported by the European Union through the … "This post is financially supported by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund"

Only means​ it's a good short term job

I think I'll stick with my current job thanks, much more money and far less dealing with people

Cakeboy79

I think I'll stick with my current job thanks, much more money and far … I think I'll stick with my current job thanks, much more money and far less dealing with people

Do we have to guess?

J4GG4

Do we have to guess?

baker?

J4GG4

Do we have to guess?

Sorry, been on nights so missed this. I'm an air traffic controller. Lovely shiftwork so I can go shopping when it's quiet, lots of breaks at work and no dealing with the general public.

Cakeboy79

Sorry, been on nights so missed this. I'm an air traffic controller. … Sorry, been on nights so missed this. I'm an air traffic controller. Lovely shiftwork so I can go shopping when it's quiet, lots of breaks at work and no dealing with the general public.

Must be nice earning upwards of 100k a year..

"can show how passionate you are about the NHS "

Ooo.. that bit will be difficult!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      4. breakfree holiday passwords67

See more discussions