Groups

Easy Capture - VHS to Home PC Cables

Hi

Saw an advert for this in the sun the other day its £40, and claims that you can transfer any VHS and camcorder recording to PC for storage and copying to cd/dvd.

I was wondering if anyone has used one or has any knowledge of them. If this is a decent price and do they work?

Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

Think it's the same as this
    dealextreme.com/det…929

which is what I got.
    Works fairly well. If you got it from the sun though you'd be paying approximately £30 more

Get it from dealextreme. May take a couple of weeks though as they post from Hong Kong

i'd look on ebay first probs get one cheaper than a 10er

Original Poster

Thanks for that we will probably get one from one of these sources now, but has anyone actually used one and had good results?

We saw a write up that said it didnt actually work, and was wondering if its a waste of money but I suppose at these cheaper prices we could take a chance.

Animons;2698763

Think it's the same as … Think it's the same as thishttp://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5707~r.91142929which is what I got.Works fairly well.

Resolution/quality = ~ svhs standard

Black and white
    Get a Dazzle Creator, proper piece of kit, on special offer in Maplin.

I got the EasyCap device from dealextreme ,delivered for only £9.61 . It's actually quite good , you can connect anything you like to it ,VHS ,camcorder ,dvd etc and view or capture to the supplied software . I connected my CCTV device to it and you can monitor the picture on screen . Well worth the money ....but not for £40
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions