Posted 6 January 2009

easy day for the moderators so far...

I wonder if any spanners in the works are thrown later on today....
Community Updates
New Comment

66 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    black gerbil1;3968677

yeah to what, and i liked your other pic better well i like to teach … yeah to what, and i liked your other pic better well i like to teach these kids a thing or too.

Yeah to proof, and yeah to helping you spend the 1k on dildos and dinner
    ODB_69;3970579

Darling

Honey:-D

Sorry, but I'm not alone in finding him annoying. No offence to you of course darling xxx
    Was this intended as a metaphorical poke of the wasp's nest?
    Author
    DanJackson;3968497

Proteins are organic compounds made of amino acids arranged in a linear chain and joined together by peptide bonds between the carboxyl and amino groups of adjacent amino acid residues. The sequence of amino acids in a protein is defined by the sequence of a gene, which is encoded in the genetic code. In general, the genetic code specifies 20 standard amino acids, however in certain organisms the genetic code can include selenocysteine - and in certain archaea - pyrrolysine. The residues in a protein are often observed to be chemically modified by post-translational modification, which can happen either before the protein is used in the cell, or as part of control mechanisms. Proteins can also work together to achieve a particular function, and they often associate to form stable complexes.[1]

Like other biological macromolecules such as polysaccharides and nucleic acids, proteins are essential parts of organisms and participate in every process within cells. Many proteins are enzymes that catalyze biochemical reactions and are vital to metabolism. Proteins also have structural or mechanical functions, such as actin and myosin in muscle and the proteins in the cytoskeleton, which form a system of scaffolding that maintains cell shape. Other proteins are important in cell signaling, immune responses, cell adhesion, and the cell cycle. Proteins are also necessary in animals' diets, since animals cannot synthesize all the amino acids they need and must obtain essential amino acids from food. Through the process of digestion, animals break down ingested protein into free amino acids that are then used in metabolism.

The word protein comes from the Greek word πρώτειος (proteios) "primary". Proteins were first described and named by the Swedish chemist Jöns Jakob Berzelius in 1838. However, the central role of proteins in living organisms was not fully appreciated until 1926, when James B. Sumner showed that the enzyme urease was a protein.[2] The first protein to be sequenced was insulin, by Frederick Sanger, who won the Nobel Prize for this achievement in 1958. The first protein structures to be solved included hemoglobin and myoglobin, by Max Perutz and Sir John Cowdery Kendrew, respectively, in 1958.[3][4] The three-dimensional structures of both proteins were first determined by x-ray diffraction analysis; Perutz and Kendrew shared the 1962 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for these discoveries.

3968514-RZckC

black gerbil1;3968514

Proteins are organic compounds made of amino acids arranged in a linear … Proteins are organic compounds made of amino acids arranged in a linear chain and joined together by peptide bonds between the carboxyl and amino groups of adjacent amino acid residues. The sequence of amino acids in a protein is defined by the sequence of a gene, which is encoded in the genetic code. In general, the genetic code specifies 20 standard amino acids, however in certain organisms the genetic code can include selenocysteine - and in certain archaea - pyrrolysine. The residues in a protein are often observed to be chemically modified by post-translational modification, which can happen either before the protein is used in the cell, or as part of control mechanisms. Proteins can also work together to achieve a particular function, and they often associate to form stable complexes.[1]Like other biological macromolecules such as polysaccharides and nucleic acids, proteins are essential parts of organisms and participate in every process within cells. Many proteins are enzymes that catalyze biochemical reactions and are vital to metabolism. Proteins also have structural or mechanical functions, such as actin and myosin in muscle and the proteins in the cytoskeleton, which form a system of scaffolding that maintains cell shape. Other proteins are important in cell signaling, immune responses, cell adhesion, and the cell cycle. Proteins are also necessary in animals' diets, since animals cannot synthesize all the amino acids they need and must obtain essential amino acids from food. Through the process of digestion, animals break down ingested protein into free amino acids that are then used in metabolism.The word protein comes from the Greek word πρώτειος (proteios) "primary". Proteins were first described and named by the Swedish chemist Jöns Jakob Berzelius in 1838. However, the central role of proteins in living organisms was not fully appreciated until 1926, when James B. Sumner showed that the enzyme urease was a protein.[2] The first protein to be sequenced was insulin, by Frederick Sanger, who won the Nobel Prize for this achievement in 1958. The first protein structures to be solved included hemoglobin and myoglobin, by Max Perutz and Sir John Cowdery Kendrew, respectively, in 1958.[3][4] The three-dimensional structures of both proteins were first determined by x-ray diffraction analysis; Perutz and Kendrew shared the 1962 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for these discoveries.

Epic reply. Repped

in before pointless comments

Oh wait...

DanJackson;3968497

Interesting:?
    black gerbil1;3968514

Proteins are organic compounds made of amino acids arranged in a linear … Proteins are organic compounds made of amino acids arranged in a linear chain and joined together by peptide bonds between the carboxyl and amino groups of adjacent amino acid residues. The sequence of amino acids in a protein is defined by the sequence of a gene, which is encoded in the genetic code. In general, the genetic code specifies 20 standard amino acids, however in certain organisms the genetic code can include selenocysteine - and in certain archaea - pyrrolysine. The residues in a protein are often observed to be chemically modified by post-translational modification, which can happen either before the protein is used in the cell, or as part of control mechanisms. Proteins can also work together to achieve a particular function, and they often associate to form stable complexes.[1]Like other biological macromolecules such as polysaccharides and nucleic acids, proteins are essential parts of organisms and participate in every process within cells. Many proteins are enzymes that catalyze biochemical reactions and are vital to metabolism. Proteins also have structural or mechanical functions, such as actin and myosin in muscle and the proteins in the cytoskeleton, which form a system of scaffolding that maintains cell shape. Other proteins are important in cell signaling, immune responses, cell adhesion, and the cell cycle. Proteins are also necessary in animals' diets, since animals cannot synthesize all the amino acids they need and must obtain essential amino acids from food. Through the process of digestion, animals break down ingested protein into free amino acids that are then used in metabolism.The word protein comes from the Greek word πρώτειος (proteios) "primary". Proteins were first described and named by the Swedish chemist Jöns Jakob Berzelius in 1838. However, the central role of proteins in living organisms was not fully appreciated until 1926, when James B. Sumner showed that the enzyme urease was a protein.[2] The first protein to be sequenced was insulin, by Frederick Sanger, who won the Nobel Prize for this achievement in 1958. The first protein structures to be solved included hemoglobin and myoglobin, by Max Perutz and Sir John Cowdery Kendrew, respectively, in 1958.[3][4] The three-dimensional structures of both proteins were first determined by x-ray diffraction analysis; Perutz and Kendrew shared the 1962 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for these discoveries.

3968544-34j7y

The force is strong with this one...

BG1 - you did ask me to remind you yesterday about providing proof of the 1k you made
    Author
    chrishill;3968572

BG1 - you did ask me to remind you yesterday about providing proof of the … BG1 - you did ask me to remind you yesterday about providing proof of the 1k you made

u really want proof?
    black gerbil1;3968577

u really want proof?

nah, but you did ask me to remind you :-D
    Carley;3968562

A rooster (also called a cock or chanticleer) is a male chicken (Gallus gallus), the female being called a hen. Immature male chickens of less than a year's age are called cockerels. The oldest term is "cock", from Old English coc. But because "cock" is often used as a slang term referring to the *****, this term is often avoided, especially in US English.[citation needed],although it remains accurate. It is sometimes replaced by the synonym: "cockerel" (which properly refers to a young male chicken) in the United Kingdom, and almost always by "rooster" (a relative neologism) in North America and Australia. "Cock" is in general use as the name for a male of other species of bird, for example "Cock sparrow". "Roosting" is the action of perching aloft to sleep at night, and is actually done by both sexes. The rooster is polygamous, but cannot guard several nests of eggs at once. He guards the general area where his hens are nesting, and will attack other roosters who enter his territory. During the daytime, he often sits on a high perch, usually 4–5 feet off the ground, to serve as a lookout for his flock. He will sound a distinctive alarm call if predators are nearby.

The rooster is often (accurately) pictured in art as crowing at the break of dawn. He can often be seen sitting on fence posts or other objects, where he crows to proclaim his territory. However, a rooster might crow at any time of day, if he looks into the sun - even sometimes on a bright moonlit night. He has several other calls as well, and can cluck the same as a hen. Roosters will occasionally make a pattern following clucking sound to attract hens to a source of food.
    Yeah
    Author
    chrishill;3968620

nah, but you did ask me to remind you :-D

ok so you dont want none k.
    did u sea wut i did there?
    black gerbil1;3968630

I said yeah
    black gerbil1;3968630

maybe I do, maybe I don't, mysteries are wonderful things
    Nice haeme group shown in the myoglobin diagram BG1 :thumbsup:
    Author
    Lulu'sMammy;3968635

I said yeah

yeah to what, and i liked your other pic better
    chesso;3968666

Nice haeme group shown in the myoglobin diagram BG1 :thumbsup:

well i like to teach these kids a thing or too.
    dean3988;3968634

did u sea wut i did there?

McDonald's Corporation (][COLOR=#002bb8]NYSE[/COLOR]: ][COLOR=#3366bb]MCD[/COLOR]) is the world's largest chain of ][COLOR=#002bb8]fast food restaurants[/COLOR], serving nearly 47 million customers daily.][COLOR=#5a3696][3][/COLOR] McDonald's primarily sells ][COLOR=#002bb8]hamburgers[/COLOR], ][COLOR=#002bb8]cheeseburgers[/COLOR], ][COLOR=#002bb8]chicken[/COLOR] products, ][COLOR=#002bb8]French fries[/COLOR], ][COLOR=#002bb8]breakfast[/COLOR] items, ][COLOR=#002bb8]soft drinks[/COLOR], ][COLOR=#002bb8]milkshakes[/COLOR] and ][COLOR=#002bb8]desserts[/COLOR]. More recently, it has begun to offer ][COLOR=#002bb8]salads[/COLOR], ][COLOR=#002bb8]wraps[/COLOR] and fruit. Many McDonald's restaurants have included a playground for children and advertising geared toward children, and some have been redesigned in a more 'natural' style, with a particular emphasis on comfort: introducing lounge areas and fireplaces, and eliminating hard plastic chairs and tables.
    In addition to its signature restaurant chain, McDonald’s Corporation held a minority interest in ][COLOR=#002bb8]Pret A Manger[/COLOR] (a UK-based sandwich retailer) until ][COLOR=#002bb8]2008[/COLOR], and owned the ][COLOR=#002bb8]Chipotle Mexican Grill[/COLOR] until 2006 and the restaurant chain ][COLOR=#002bb8]Boston Market[/COLOR] until 2007.][COLOR=#5a3696][4][/COLOR] The company has also expanded the McDonald's menu in recent decades to include alternative meal options, such as salads and snack wraps, in order to capitalize on growing consumer interest in health and wellness.
    Each McDonald's restaurant is operated by a franchisee, an affiliate, or the corporation itself. The corporations' revenues come from the rent, royalties and fees paid by the franchisees, as well as sales in company-operated restaurants. McDonald's revenues grew 27% over the three years ending in 2007 to $22.8 billion, and 9% growth in operating income to $3.9 billion.][COLOR=#5a3696][[/COLOR]

Did u sea wut I did there?
    ODB_69;3968681

McDonald's Corporation (][COLOR=#002bb8]NYSE[/COLOR]: … McDonald's Corporation (][COLOR=#002bb8]NYSE[/COLOR]: ][COLOR=#3366bb]MCD[/COLOR]) is the world's largest chain of ][COLOR=#002bb8]fast food restaurants[/COLOR], serving nearly 47 million customers daily.][COLOR=#5a3696][3][/COLOR] McDonald's primarily sells ][COLOR=#002bb8]hamburgers[/COLOR], ][COLOR=#002bb8]cheeseburgers[/COLOR], ][COLOR=#002bb8]chicken[/COLOR] products, ][COLOR=#002bb8]French fries[/COLOR], ][COLOR=#002bb8]breakfast[/COLOR] items, ][COLOR=#002bb8]soft drinks[/COLOR], ][COLOR=#002bb8]milkshakes[/COLOR] and ][COLOR=#002bb8]desserts[/COLOR]. More recently, it has begun to offer ][COLOR=#002bb8]salads[/COLOR], ][COLOR=#002bb8]wraps[/COLOR] and fruit. Many McDonald's restaurants have included a playground for children and advertising geared toward children, and some have been redesigned in a more 'natural' style, with a particular emphasis on comfort: introducing lounge areas and fireplaces, and eliminating hard plastic chairs and tables.In addition to its signature restaurant chain, McDonald’s Corporation held a minority interest in ][COLOR=#002bb8]Pret A Manger[/COLOR] (a UK-based sandwich retailer) until ][COLOR=#002bb8]2008[/COLOR], and owned the ][COLOR=#002bb8]Chipotle Mexican Grill[/COLOR] until 2006 and the restaurant chain ][COLOR=#002bb8]Boston Market[/COLOR] until 2007.][COLOR=#5a3696][4][/COLOR] The company has also expanded the McDonald's menu in recent decades to include alternative meal options, such as salads and snack wraps, in order to capitalize on growing consumer interest in health and wellness.Each McDonald's restaurant is operated by a franchisee, an affiliate, or the corporation itself. The corporations' revenues come from the rent, royalties and fees paid by the franchisees, as well as sales in company-operated restaurants. McDonald's revenues grew 27% over the three years ending in 2007 to $22.8 billion, and 9% growth in operating income to $3.9 billion.][COLOR=#5a3696][[/COLOR]Did u sea wut I did there?

touche
    Was goin to start a religious and racial based discussion thread where every reply must be "singable" to the tune of the wizard of Oz.

If the mods are chillin i may not bother though.
    ODB_69;3968681

Did u sea wut I did there?

Rollover is a type of vehicle accident, where a vehicle turns over on its side or roof. The main cause for rolling over is turning too sharply while moving too fast. The force of inertia (acting in the direction opposite to the one it is turning) is combined with the force of gravity (acting downwards). When the combined force as applied to the centre of vehicle's mass falls outside of the rectangle formed by the wheels, the vehicle starts to turn over. A rollover can also occur as a vehicle crosses a ditch or barrier rather than a flat road surface. Such an event can be triggered by a sudden turn to avoid a collision, or a loss of traction due to water or ice. All cars are susceptible to rollovers to various extents. Generally, the higher the centre of mass is located, the higher the vehicle is and the faster it goes, the more likely it is to roll over. Civilian SUVs are particularly notorious for rolling over because they often have a higher center of gravity due to raising the suspension to accommodate 4 wheel drive. Among the vehicles which have received publicity for rolling over are the Ford Bronco II, Suzuki Samurai, Jeep CJ, Ford E-Series, Mitsubishi Pajero/Montero, and Isuzu Trooper.

HMMWVs are much wider than civilian SUVs. While more difficult to tip over deliberately, many American casualties in Iraq are caused by rollovers, with the turret gunner being particularly vulnerable in an accident. [2] Military jeeps with independent suspensions were prone to rollover, and not sold to civilians for this reason. Trucks can often roll over when doing sharp turns and trains can roll over after derailing.

Some four wheel drive pickup trucks have reduced steering capacity to prevent rollover. This creates problems with parking and negotiating very sharp curves. 15 passenger vans, which have raised heavy-duty suspensions and a heavy load of passengers are also prone to rollover. It is recommended to not load anything on the roof of such vans, and to use drivers trained to avoid sudden maneuvers.

A vehicle may roll over for other reasons, for example when hitting a large obstacle with one of its wheels, when manoeuvring over uneven terrain, etc.

[SIZE="7"]DID YOU SEA WUT I DID THERE[/SIZE]
    mbgringo;3968695

Was goin to start a religious and racial based discussion thread where … Was goin to start a religious and racial based discussion thread where every reply must be "singable" to the tune of the wizard of Oz.If the mods are chillin i may not bother though.

we're off to see the bigots, the wonderful bigots of HUKD

needs work.
    ODB_69;3968535

in before pointless commentsOh wait...

You are my sunshine. Epic post, rep added.
    chrishill;3968744

we're off to see the bigots, the wonderful bigots of HUKDneeds work.

And there are quite a few . . . . . . . good start for the concept though :thumbsup:
    mbgringo;3968695

Was goin to start a religious and racial based discussion thread where … Was goin to start a religious and racial based discussion thread where every reply must be "singable" to the tune of the wizard of Oz.If the mods are chillin i may not bother though.

[CENTER]Weeee're off to see the doctor
    The wonderful Doctor of Snooze
    We've heard the flock say he's a great doc
    We both want to get his views
    If ever or never you have to choose
    The Doctor of Snooze will give you clues
    Good news, good news, he never sues, he'll lose
    The Doctor of Snooze is into booze
    We're off to see the doctor
    We hope that he's here to amuse
    [/CENTER]
    dean3988;3968733

Rollover is a type of vehicle accident, where a vehicle turns over on its … Rollover is a type of vehicle accident, where a vehicle turns over on its side or roof. The main cause for rolling over is turning too sharply while moving too fast. The force of inertia (acting in the direction opposite to the one it is turning) is combined with the force of gravity (acting downwards). When the combined force as applied to the centre of vehicle's mass falls outside of the rectangle formed by the wheels, the vehicle starts to turn over. A rollover can also occur as a vehicle crosses a ditch or barrier rather than a flat road surface. Such an event can be triggered by a sudden turn to avoid a collision, or a loss of traction due to water or ice. All cars are susceptible to rollovers to various extents. Generally, the higher the centre of mass is located, the higher the vehicle is and the faster it goes, the more likely it is to roll over. Civilian SUVs are particularly notorious for rolling over because they often have a higher center of gravity due to raising the suspension to accommodate 4 wheel drive. Among the vehicles which have received publicity for rolling over are the Ford Bronco II, Suzuki Samurai, Jeep CJ, Ford E-Series, Mitsubishi Pajero/Montero, and Isuzu Trooper.HMMWVs are much wider than civilian SUVs. While more difficult to tip over deliberately, many American casualties in Iraq are caused by rollovers, with the turret gunner being particularly vulnerable in an accident. [2] Military jeeps with independent suspensions were prone to rollover, and not sold to civilians for this reason. Trucks can often roll over when doing sharp turns and trains can roll over after derailing.Some four wheel drive pickup trucks have reduced steering capacity to prevent rollover. This creates problems with parking and negotiating very sharp curves. 15 passenger vans, which have raised heavy-duty suspensions and a heavy load of passengers are also prone to rollover. It is recommended to not load anything on the roof of such vans, and to use drivers trained to avoid sudden maneuvers.A vehicle may roll over for other reasons, for example when hitting a large obstacle with one of its wheels, when manoeuvring over uneven terrain, etc.[SIZE=7]DID YOU SEA WUT I DID THERE[/SIZE]

Murder as defined in ][COLOR=#002bb8]Common Law[/COLOR] countries, is the unlawful killing of another human being with ][COLOR=#002bb8]intent[/COLOR] (or ][COLOR=#002bb8]malice aforethought[/COLOR]), and generally this state of mind distinguishes murder from other forms of unlawful ][COLOR=#002bb8]homicide[/COLOR]. All jurisdictions, ancient and modern, consider it a most serious crime and therefore impose severe penalty on its commission. The word murder is related, in old English, to the French word mordre (bite) in reference to the heavy compensation one must pay for causing an unjust death.][COLOR=#5a3696][1][/COLOR]
    [][COLOR=#002bb8]edit[/COLOR]] Legal analysis of murder

Common law murder is defined as the:
    [LIST=1]
    [*]unlawful
    [*]killing
    [*]of another human being
    [*]with a state of mind known as "malice aforethought".[/LIST]The first three elements are relatively straightforward; however, the concept of "malice aforethought" is a complex one that does not necessarily mean premeditation. The following states of mind are recognized as constituting the various forms of "malice aforethought":
    (i) Intent to kill;
    (ii) Intent to inflict serious bodily harm short of death;
    (iii) Reckless indifference to an unjustifiably high risk to human life (sometimes described as an "abandoned and malignant heart"); or
    (iv) Intent to commit a dangerous felony (the "felony-murder" doctrine).
    Under state of mind (i), intent to kill, the deadly weapon rule applies. Thus, if the defendant intentionally uses a deadly weapon or instrument against the victim, such use authorizes a permissive inference of intent to kill. An example of a deadly weapon or instrument is a gun, a knife, or even a car when intentionally used to strike the victim.
    Under state of mind (iii), an "abandoned and malignant heart", the killing must result from defendant's conduct involving a reckless indifference to human life and a conscious disregard of an unreasonable risk of death or serious bodily injury. An example of this is a 2007 law in ][COLOR=#002bb8]California[/COLOR] where an individual could be convicted of third-degree murder if he or she kills another person while operating a motor vehicle while being ][COLOR=#002bb8]under the influence[/COLOR] of alcohol, ][COLOR=#002bb8]drugs[/COLOR], or ][COLOR=#002bb8]controlled substances[/COLOR].
    Under state of mind (iv), the felony-murder doctrine, the felony committed must be an inherently dangerous felony, such as burglary, arson, rape, robbery or kidnapping. Importantly, the underlying felony cannot be a lesser-included offense such as assault, otherwise all criminal homicides would be murder as all criminal homicides are felonies.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]DO YOU SEA WUT I AM GONNA DO SOON?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

3968788-Ce7HH

ODB_69;3968788

Murder as defined in ][COLOR=#002bb8]Common Law[/COLOR] countries, is the … Murder as defined in ][COLOR=#002bb8]Common Law[/COLOR] countries, is the unlawful killing of another human being with ][COLOR=#002bb8]intent[/COLOR] (or ][COLOR=#002bb8]malice aforethought[/COLOR]), and generally this state of mind distinguishes murder from other forms of unlawful ][COLOR=#002bb8]homicide[/COLOR]. All jurisdictions, ancient and modern, consider it a most serious crime and therefore impose severe penalty on its commission. The word murder is related, in old English, to the French word mordre (bite) in reference to the heavy compensation one must pay for causing an unjust death.][COLOR=#5a3696][1][/COLOR][][COLOR=#002bb8]edit[/COLOR]] Legal analysis of murderCommon law murder is defined as the:[LIST=1][*]unlawful[*]killing[*]of another human being[*]with a state of mind known as "malice aforethought".[/LIST]The first three elements are relatively straightforward; however, the concept of "malice aforethought" is a complex one that does not necessarily mean premeditation. The following states of mind are recognized as constituting the various forms of "malice aforethought":(i) Intent to kill;(ii) Intent to inflict serious bodily harm short of death;(iii) Reckless indifference to an unjustifiably high risk to human life (sometimes described as an "abandoned and malignant heart"); or(iv) Intent to commit a dangerous felony (the "felony-murder" doctrine).Under state of mind (i), intent to kill, the deadly weapon rule applies. Thus, if the defendant intentionally uses a deadly weapon or instrument against the victim, such use authorizes a permissive inference of intent to kill. An example of a deadly weapon or instrument is a gun, a knife, or even a car when intentionally used to strike the victim.Under state of mind (iii), an "abandoned and malignant heart", the killing must result from defendant's conduct involving a reckless indifference to human life and a conscious disregard of an unreasonable risk of death or serious bodily injury. An example of this is a 2007 law in ][COLOR=#002bb8]California[/COLOR] where an individual could be convicted of third-degree murder if he or she kills another person while operating a motor vehicle while being ][COLOR=#002bb8]under the influence[/COLOR] of alcohol, ][COLOR=#002bb8]drugs[/COLOR], or ][COLOR=#002bb8]controlled substances[/COLOR].Under state of mind (iv), the felony-murder doctrine, the felony committed must be an inherently dangerous felony, such as burglary, arson, rape, robbery or kidnapping. Importantly, the underlying felony cannot be a lesser-included offense such as assault, otherwise all criminal homicides would be murder as all criminal homicides are felonies.[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]DO YOU SEA WUT I AM GONNA DO SOON?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I liked what you did there[/SIZE]
    Lulu'sMammy;3968789

Yeah to proof, and yeah to helping you spend the 1k on dildos and dinner … Yeah to proof, and yeah to helping you spend the 1k on dildos and dinner

tea spat, rep given
    Author
    Lulu'sMammy;3968789

Yeah to proof, )

will be posting thread appox 10pm-ish with the details for you.:thumbsup:
    dean3988;3968801

[SIZE=7]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/SIZE][SIZE=7]I … [SIZE=7]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/SIZE][SIZE=7]I liked what you did there[/SIZE]

STRONG DEATH CHOICE ITT ;-)
    black gerbil1;3968837

will be posting thread appox 10pm-ish with the details for you.:thumbsup:

And what about my other request?
    Got snaps of the remaining 5k worth of your watch collection BG? Perhaps you could stick that on your stockbroking thread tonight at 10 too :thumbsup:
    [image missing]

Author
    Lulu'sMammy;3968855

And what about my other request?

sure why not brah.
    AberBargoed;3968870

Got snaps of the remaining 5k worth of your watch collection BG? Perhaps … Got snaps of the remaining 5k worth of your watch collection BG? Perhaps you could stick that on your stockbroking thread tonight at 10 too :thumbsup:

ill sea what I can do mate.:)
    DanJackson;3968876

THIS IS THE SEA, DO YOU SEE WHAT I HAVE DONE IN IT?]

a poo?
    donnydude;3968926

a poo?

A poo. In the sea. By me.
    home by the sea ... Genesis
's avatar