Groups

Easy PS3 trophies

Bought Flower from the Store a few weeks ago (thanks to whoever posted it on here) and quite enjoyed it, very relaxing. Thought I'd have another go last night and got a "Welcome Back" trophy! So funny (well I thought so anyway!).

There is another trophy (Reminisce I think) that you get by not going back to the house for 3 minutes after competing the level. Toughie !

What's the funniest or easiest trophy you've seen out there ?

6 Comments

On Littlebigplanet, there is one custom made level that gives you about 6 trophies in about 5 seconds lol.

Banned

Go for the Platinum!!!!
    I haven't got any Plats yet but trying to get Supercar Challenge one at the mo.
    Got a trophy the other day for smashing my car up and retiring from the race.... putting a sticker on my car and racing online with it, and also photographing 4 different cars.

Banned

Here's the trophy Guide for Flower
    ]http//ww…838

The Simpsons one is well know for being rather easy.
    You literally press start and get 5 gamer points :-D

The first Matt Hazard Lead something something had trophies for simply doing the tutorial in the first level...

Also, not trophies but still:
    Avatar the Last Airbender notorious for easy achievements.
    youtube.com/wat…cf0

MBeeching;8175958

The Simpsons one is well know for being rather easy.You literally press … The Simpsons one is well know for being rather easy.You literally press start and get 5 gamer points :-D

doesnt have trophier, nurrr
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213632
      2. First 2 lucky people.77
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1223
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831532

See more discussions