EXPIRED

Easy returns with "Fulfilled by Amazon"?

If i dont like an item after opening it will they accept a return and refund with no qualms like there own stuff?

5 Comments

Banned

As long as you pay return postage

Banned

If it's not faulty

^ although their terms state that, if you contact them they'll pay for returns.

Even most items you can open and use, they pay for returns if you are not satisfied! Just send it back within 30 days.

Never had a problem before as Amazon are great with returns. They even process the refund once you have taken the item to be returned (not received). I think their system automatically checks and once the courier receives the goods, they automatically refund. I understand that could be abused though so they may change that soon!

Edited by: "joshp" 31st Jul 2014

i just returned a parcel to them on monday and got my refund yesterday . i got in touch with them last week via their live chat and they sent me a link with a pre paid returns label , although i did have to tell the bloke in post office as he was trying to charge me .

Original Poster

So is all this with there "fulfilled by Amazon"

I've sent loads of stuff back when bought directly from them which they are great with just never when the item is from a third party but fulfilled by Amazon.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions