Easy to clean Microwave?

Posted 19th Nov
Can any one recommend a good microwave which is easy to clean, is it correct that this should be a stainless steel one?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
We have the Panasonic NN-GD37HSBPQ - it has a cleaning setting called Aqua Clean which is pretty decent.

Oh, and it's got a grill too.
Internal stainless steel means it will (should) not corrode, not necessarily ease the chore of cleaning. Some peeps successfully use steam to assist cleaning.
There's a new type that doesn't have a turntable, the microwaves are rotated
Flatbed microwave ovens circulate the microwaves throughout the oven cavity in a way that is different to your old turntable style microwave oven.
They have the emitter rotating under the food
Use a Lemon to Clean a Microwave

Pour water in the bowl: Measure about a half cup of water into the bowl.

Squeeze the lemon: Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the water. ...

Microwave for 3 minutes: Place the bowl in the microwave. ...

Let stand for 5 minutes: Do not open the microwave door.
Edited by: "Bluefusion" 19th Nov
What are people doing with their microwave ovens that they are getting so dirty? This is the second thread I have read in minutes that mentions microwave cleaning.

Make sure whatever you are heating is covered and on a plate and you should hardly ever have to clean the thing! I seriously can't remember the last time I cleaned mine!
adam_holcombe19/11/2019 10:01

We have the Panasonic NN-GD37HSBPQ - it has a cleaning setting called Aqua …We have the Panasonic NN-GD37HSBPQ - it has a cleaning setting called Aqua Clean which is pretty decent. Oh, and it's got a grill too.

This sounds perfect, is there a smaller version of this you know of?
AndyRoyd19/11/2019 10:05

Internal stainless steel means it will (should) not corrode, not …Internal stainless steel means it will (should) not corrode, not necessarily ease the chore of cleaning. Some peeps successfully use steam to assist cleaning.

Thank you, I'm finding most are still painted internally, is there a good one which is stainless steel inside, but still has the timer knob instead of buttons!?
Edited by: "Amaise" 19th Nov
666FU19/11/2019 13:09

What are people doing with their microwave ovens that they are getting so …What are people doing with their microwave ovens that they are getting so dirty? This is the second thread I have read in minutes that mentions microwave cleaning. Make sure whatever you are heating is covered and on a plate and you should hardly ever have to clean the thing! I seriously can't remember the last time I cleaned mine!

If you ever forgetfully try to cook a ready meal with liver in it, you'll know why
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants